X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

I live in Nagoya but am from London. There is no scene in Nagoya i am afraid and to be honest, i have only recently gotten interested in ladyboys so i will not be of much use regarding the newhalf scene(though will try and help if poss). There are a few on the friend finder sites but they are after LTR and i am most definitely not.

As for my questions, i know how to use the search function. They were the most annoying newbie questions i could think of.

Comment

• Yep - I knew this was a crank call, or it would have been deleted when I read it!

Welcome - Newhalf info is hard to come by so anything would be good!

PM me if you want to know how much to pay for a short time!

Comment

• Cheers mate, will do

Comment

• No, I think the recent guy looking for a gay LB was the most annoying on this site since I've been a member.

Comment

• welcome to the forum.

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• hey everybody, i have been viewin asiants 4 a while now & i jus had 2 register. i like that there r ppl who feel jus like me about these beautiful ladies.

im here 2 stay!!

Comment

• Good for you... welcome to the forum. Oh, and I love that 'SMS' style of writing.

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Aug. 13 2007,06:03) Good for you... welcome to the forum. Oh, and I love that 'SMS' style of writing.
                  lol thank u, but honestly...can i ask u a question?

Comment

• Fire away...

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Aug. 13 2007,06:08) Fire away...
                      honestly..im not gay. i dont wnt anything in my ass BUT i am SO drawn to asian ladyboys it drives me crazy! to the point where im havin sex with my girl and i wish it was AnnTone...i think thats her name. please tell me im not wrong 4 feelin like this.

Comment

• honestly..im not gay... please tell me im not wrong 4 feelin like this.
                        Define 'gay', oh, and you're not wrong for feeling like this! Feel better now?

Fantasizing about (or actually) having sex with a man dressed and made up to look like a girl may not be 'gay' but it is definately homosexual to a degree.

The degree of homosexuality depends (largely) on the degree of femininity of the partner who you fantasize about. If that person is completely feminine apart from the fact that she has a penis then it's not very far down the 'gay' scale really. But if you like hairy arses and a deep booming voice urging you to suck her harder then you may be further down the line!

There are many ways of measuring your sexuality and with Catholics it all boils down to an absolute deniel of anything even remotely 'queer' so as to free up the guilt factor. I'm assuming you are either a Catholic or posting in a room full of jocks!

Relax - don't question it... you'll still go to heaven.

Comment

• thanks Stogie! in 1 post u have killed any doubts i have. lol & no i dont like hairy dude butts lol. i jus love asian ladyboys to the point i wouldnt suck anybody else BUT if i had an asian ladyboy as a mate i would.

But thanks like i said, im here 2 stay. im still hiding this from everybody so ill b uploadin a profile pic later 2day.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum.

i'm not gay either. join the club.
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I'm not a bender either... I don't even like fruit cake. And don't get me started on Ricearoni... that San Fransisco treat!

Seriously though... I've never questioned my sexuality. Not because I understand it or am comfortable with it. It's because I'm too stupid to think that deeply. I'd think myself into a hole I couldn't climb out of!

If it feels good and doesn't hurt then it's gotta be good, right?

Comment

• Don't believe a word they say...we're all fucking fags...

And I thought feeling good and hurting were the same thing...

BTW...I like fruitcake and rice-a-roni....
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X