X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absofuckinlutely!!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Hey Rick,

Go to Cascades and take Pop. She is a doll and if you like large equipment she will not disappoint.

Comment

• Thanks, is that her in your avatar or you have a link?

Comment

• Don't fret about it, There are 50-80 girls in Obsession on any night, and another 40 upstairs at Cacscades.
          For every girl who "leaves" the scene another 2 enter !
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (rick @ Feb. 25 2007,03:43) Ex and Areeya are engaged or getting married
            I saw Ex last night

Comment

• Ring on finger?

Comment

• CooL Nice To Meet you here GirL ^_^

Comment

• Well iam new to posting but been checking the forum for just over a year yes really has taking me that long to post lol.

Been to Thailand over 10 times in that time been with 2 lb, but coming back 28th of March on my own most times before with friends , 2 girls iam very keen on meeting are NAT from the guess bar and Som .

Just wish to say its a great site and love some of the story's u boy's get up to , any one around end of the Month i love to meet up with and share a few beers,
                  petereast

Comment

• I'll be back from the UK at the end of the month... Give us a PM or post and let us know! Welcome to posting on the forum!

Comment

• i'll be there on the 3rd for a couple of nights.
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Cheers have to say most times or not i just head on to Pattaya but would love to meet up with u Stogie bear , katoey lover , i be arr on the 28th and be in Thailand till the 14th then back Lon!

Down in pattaya i mostly go with GG, like i say only ever been with 2 lb , bit about me iam 38 and enjoy a drink and the gg when iam in pattaya must make me the odd one out lol
                        petereast

Comment

• bit about me i am 38 and enjoy a drink and the gg when iam in pattaya

must make me the odd one out
                          It sure does make you the odd one out mate... most of us are 36!

Comment

• I persume u r talking about waist size. I can truly say i have never been a 38.

Comment

• (petereast @ Mar. 11 2007,11:22) iam 38 and enjoy a drink and the gg  when iam in pattaya must make me the odd one out lol
                              Dosen't make you odd...I enjoy a drink or two in Pattaya as well...

I'll be around until April or so...

And you'll enjoy Nat...never actually been with her...but I've been out to Issan style discos with her several times...she is a very nice and sexy girl...

kahuna
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• wish i was taking about my waist i be younger lol, thanks Kahuna she sounds just right, not one to pick before i meet in person because don t like to plan to much any how in till the 28th its all a dream .
                                Counting down the days lol
                                petereast

Comment

Working...
                                X