X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and welcome to the Forum. I hope that you will contribute more in the future. Good luck to you in your search for a "good man" who will be respectful of you and the Thai way.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum. Where are you from. You look lovely.

Comment

• Mabuhay....Sawasdee Khrap...and Aloha. Welcome and I look forward to hearing more from you........this forum is unique as are the members, so strap on your seat belt and hang on...........
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• hello im a very poor man, who is willing to live in the phlipines with you. i am pure of heart and will not messa round.
          flash
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Donny...You very very bad man....all girls tell me that...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• kahuna youare a walking scandle now letmeguess whos in the avatar see ya 9th march
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Yes Donny, I am the dumbest fucking shit on the face of this planet...
                See you on the 9th...You can recognize me by my Cebu avatar holding on to my wallet...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Where are you from.
                  Which part of my "Cebu" post did you not understand?

The first syllable, or the second?
                  Mister Arse

Comment

• I'm guessing the 3rd syllable is hoo

Comment

• Hello new girl,
                      Please ignore the previous replies from those irreverent people who don't know where Cebu is. Perhaps they should listen to the Enya song from some years ago?
                      I would like to exchange e-mails and to talk to you.
                      I am temporarily in Australia but shall be returning to Asia soon. Please reply!
                      Davinia e-mail address.

Comment

• DreamAngel..did I miss your e-mail posting somewhere?
                        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• im new here too and like to meet men

Comment

• What the heck is going on.....
                            I am going to los for the first time, and been creaming over some specific babes such as Talisha, Ex, Areeya, Mint etc etc.
                            Ex and Areeya are engaged or getting married, Talisha is with some boyfriend in Switzerland and donnnny here more or less claiming Mint.
                            I know i´m not supposed to hav e a list of babes when i go there, but part of the fun to me is sit home at the computer and fantazise
                            over the babes i want to meet. Now when i finaly get my arse over there they are gone....This is really puttin a dent in this trip

Comment

• Dont worry - there will be more than enough for you!!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I know that.....but still, you know what i mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X