X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me it also started very innocent. I stumbled upon TS online when I was 24 and started to watch and read about ts's. For a long-time I also just watched and played. At 27 I had my first TS experience. And all I can tell you, all these years of fantasizing just exploded all night long. I didnt feel weird sexually, I felt at home. Do find someone whom accepts first timers. And you'll be in for a first time experience to remember.

Not sure if you're Europe based, but you can also always hit Barcalona or Madrid for a weekend to have an experience with Latin TS's before hitting Thailand (http://www.taiakashemales.com/). Just to get you over that first time nutt. Great cities to party too. I find it the perfect escape from the North. The dates will be more expensive, but total costs should work in your favour.

And about being gay. Don't worry too much about it. After my first experience, i also struggled emotionally in terms of my sexuality. However, I dont find that those terms (straight, gay, bi) apply (In Asian culture, the third gender has been around for ages). The way I look at is simple, I am attracted to certain aspects of both the female and male person which combine in the third gender. Consider what transsexualism is about...

Now at 32, five years in, I am happy to say I like 'em petite, v.feminine cute face with a tight round ass and a shaved long cock  

No regrets.

Comment

• (Jaypee @ Oct. 23 2008,15:03) Firstly I am not your "Pal" and secondly I will post where I god dam please...dont dictate to me...where and what I can do on this forum...ok ........
       how gay. lol.

Comment

• Thanks to all of you for such a warm welcome and useful advice.

It looks as if I'd better leave the camcorder in my suitcase. Pity!

I've seen various opinions on the board about taking still photos. Is there a more reliable way of getting a 'yes' to taking them, or does it tend to differ from girl to girl? I really want to have some good ones to include in my TRs.

On the subject of my 'likes list' - even if it's not needed I would like to know the Thai for 'Do you French kiss?' or "Will you rim me?"
        I'm off to Brazil in February and already have the Portugese for these. Is there really no site that has the Thai translations?

Only 25 days now .... Kahuna, I'll take your advice and post on the Calendar Forum soon.

Getting involved in the forum has got my anticipation and excitement even higher. Just off to take some beta-blockers.

Thanks again to all
        Sex renews the spirit

Comment

• On the subject of my 'likes list' - even if it's not needed I would like to know the Thai for 'Do you French kiss?' or "Will you rim me?"
          Do you kiss.. khun gaan juup na? she says "chai kha" you are in there

will you rim me> duay na liia chan chong ta wan nak? she slaps your face.. serves you right!
          x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• (Cockeyed @ Oct. 30 2008,00:44) even if it's not needed I would like to know the Thai for "Will you rim me?"

Outstanding my man ! I doubt that particular phrase will be easily found in the text books

Worry not though , I'd imagine the majority are well versed in the English version of the same , they certainly get the request often enough .
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Have you tried the Berlitz language tapes?
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Don't be mistaken Eyed for me nervously entering Guess Bar end of Nov.    Same here mate. Yet can't wait!  

Comment

• ...nervously entering Guess Bar...      

Be afraid, be very, very afraid....      

I've read many times of new guys trepidation towards this brave act...
                  trust me, armed with my Uzi, my side arms, a few stun grenades, I managed it many times.      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• If you are brave you could have it running without them knowing but good luck if they discover it. Most would get quite hostile & you will likely get threats that you really don't need...
                    Yes... don't think about doing this. There are many reasons for not wanting your services caught on video... usually they involve the risk of the long distance idiots who cough up monthly fees to secure a ladyboy's chastity.

Making these videos in an underhand way can only need to a shitload of trouble that you don't want.

I've seen various opinions on the board about taking still photos. Is there a more reliable way of getting a 'yes' to taking them, or does it tend to differ from girl to girl? I really want to have some good ones to include in my TRs...
                    If they say 'No!' before they get to the room they are not likely to change their mind. If they say 'Yes!' they might easily have a change of heart!

It mainly depends on their mood, your 'coolness' factor and the kinds of pics you want.

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Oct. 30 2008,04:03) Have you tried the Berlitz language tapes?  
                      I don't think Berlitz releases a hardcore version.

Good luck Cockeyed, you'll have a great time.
                      Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
                      Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
                      Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

• In the event of taking revealing photos, money talks.

However, they all seem to have been warned not to allow explicit pics to be taken.

Most Thais are, believe it or not, modest by nature. Today they fret about who will see them naked, be it now with family, etc, or in the future, when long forgotten photos could surface to derail a new relationship.

A few happy snaps of them posing for the camera usually are fine, how undressed will depend on the girl......or how much is being offered.
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Taking Rimmer's advice that Berlitz may not be hardcore enough for me, and in the absence of any other lead from you good gentlemen, I searched the internet all night and I've found it  ....

Yes, the ultimate Thai dirty phrases site. Over 100 sexual terms, some with audio pronunciation guide.

If you're after a bit of 'ohm nonk khao' or a touch of 'ao dtut', then this is the place to go. And when you want some lube, just ask the local store for 'khreem laaw leuun khaeh waay' .

I even learned a new English phrase from it. The Thai for what I refer to rather rudely as the 'cowgirl' position turns out to be a translation of the far lovelier  'swan over dragon'.

However, there's one vital phrase missing - no translation of 'rimming'. I'll have to keep looking....

My only problem now is learning all of these in the next 24 days - yes, only 24 days!!

Thai phrases
                          Sex renews the spirit

Comment

• (Rimmer @ Oct. 30 2008,12:25)
                            (bigmick22 @ Oct. 30 2008,04:03) Have you tried the Berlitz language tapes?  
                            I don't think Berlitz releases a hardcore version.

Good luck Cockeyed, you'll have a great time.
                            Dont think berlitz releases a hardcore version
                            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

• Goodluck cockeyed and have a brillant trip!
                              i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

• Lia Gon
                                is Thai for lick ass so maybe get you round the translation of rimmin

Comment

Working...
                                X