X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I cant read this post...because "Im Gay" well i sleep with ladyboys...so i must be mustnt I by forum definition......?
    Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• The other thing I'll add is that I think there is a very strong correlation (just an observation) that those into LBs tend to be very highly sexual people.

I know that I am. I am a downright horndog. I think about sex almost 24/7. When I am walking around outside, I am always scoping hot chics. I am undressing them with my eyes constantly. To me, there is nothing more pleasing to the eye than a beautiful, leggy sexy girl who dresses to kill. I love it.

Comment

• Jesus H Christ...maybe i have had to many beers...but really who gives a shit... Listen son if you have a problem with your sexuality just deal with it, dont use the forum to justify how you feel

Most...(most) of us on this forum fuck ladyboys and enjoy it, move on and face life....If that makes me "gay" then I dont give a big rats arse.....

Comment

• Look, I'm not the one who has hijacked this thread and turned it into a "gay" discussion. People just jumped all over that word the minute it came up (not to mention that it was such a minor point of the original post)

Frankly, I think that result says more about those who have responded in kind more than anything else.

All I wanted to learn about was other people's first experiences...

Comment

• I think about sex almost 24/7
            That's just being a guy.
            Attached Files
            I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• (agoodfella @ Oct. 23 2008,22:32) Look, I'm not the one who has hijacked this thread and turned it into a "gay" discussion. People just jumped all over that word the minute it came up (not to mention that it was such a minor point of the original post)

Frankly, I think that result says more about those who have responded in kind more than anything else.

You asked a question...you got an answer....now move on.

Comment

• (Jaypee @ Oct. 23 2008,14:53)
                (agoodfella @ Oct. 23 2008,22:32) Look, I'm not the one who has hijacked this thread and turned it into a "gay" discussion. People just jumped all over that word the minute it came up (not to mention that it was such a minor point of the original post)

You asked a question...you got an answer....now move on.
                Hey pal, why don't YOU move on out of my thread?

Comment

• Firstly I am not your "Pal" and secondly I will post where I god dam please...dont dictate to me...where and what I can do on this forum...ok ........

Comment

• (Jaypee @ Oct. 23 2008,15:03) Firstly I am not your "Pal" and secondly I will post where I god dam please...dont dictate to me...where and what I can do on this forum...ok ........
                    Priceless. This post coming from a person who TELLS ME to "move on" just a couple of posts ago.

You sir are a total hypocrite -- not to mention a bitter whiner. Congratulations.

Comment

• That big pink tadger is making my eyes go funny.
                      hardpaolo

Comment

• &      Now now children lets be civilized heh!

agoodfella - "once bitten never shy"- springs to mind when thinking about ladyboys. The first experience when you cross that line can certainly be thought provoking, once these thoughts settle i bet you will never look back! Took me a couple of months before i was comfortable with the whole scenario, i will never give up the real girls, but the ladyboys are a great diversion!  
                        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

• thanks marshal for sharing that.

keep those "first" experiences coming...

Comment

• (hardpaolo @ Oct. 23 2008,23:20) That big pink tadger is making my eyes go funny.
                            Sorry...yeah its a bit "wobbly" have retired it for a while.

Comment

• agoodfella:

PAL ;-) you are lucky to try it out with 21.
                              When I got hooked, I was already married and when I grew up to the fact that I would rather have another life, I already had children.
                              It is a situation where one has everything what it takes to be happy, yet something's missing.

Now I'm kinda stuck.
                              My wife knows about it, and she is being relatively cool about it - we even tried some groupsex with Ladyboys that alledgedly are bisexual - they're not. The groupsex was bad, and the ladyboys could not really get hard. End of the experiences for my wife.

Now I am in the process of transforming my life - I'll try moving to Thailand.
                              I just need time to buildup my business before moving - a family with two children is a huge cash drain and needs a safe future.

But that is now. I guess I will feel happy to have family in 20 or so years...

Comment

• A quote from the film 'Layer Cake'
                                "fucking girls is for faggots"

Made me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X