X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welome to the forum
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

• Hi guys

IHM here... some of you may know me from Pattaya-addicts or even my own forum www.ladyboyspattaya.com

Just thought i'd pop my head in to say hello and also see whats hot and whats not!

Look forward to sharing some opinions and stories with you guys

Thanks for taking the time!

IHM

Comment

• Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you were registered here under the same or a similar name recently.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• Hey hard fella... Welcome back to the melee!

Comment

• Ok friends, glad and honoured to be here, i'm Andrea from the wonderful Tuscany (Florence)... of course, i'm a big ladyboys' lover but, important, NOT A SHEMALE LOVER... only ladyboys! I don't like so much european shemales. But i think any intelligent man has to loves ladyboys, 'cause we talk about the most beautiful creatures in the whole world. Impossible for a woman, model too, compete with the ladyboys' style, body, humour, sweetness. Ladyboys are creatures born for enjoy this sad world. Ladyboys are the perfection. In past i chatted with some thai and philipino ladyboys, and it's very very hard to find so beautiful and intelligent creatures. Impossible to find creature with the same sensual mind. Any particular, in katoeys, bliss my heart. Please, wonderful creatures, be patient with me, i've so little bit of times for write here... but if somedoby wanna contact me about my place and my culture, i'm here.

For precision: i use this nickname only 'cause i liked this movie... i'm not a trash bonzo playboy, i'm not a sex machine, i'm not an easy man. As a real tuscan, i'm romantic. Sex with a ladyboy is my dream, but only with kisses, caresses, and dinner under the moonlight. Ok?

Thank You for exist, Perfect Ladyboys, i love you.
            Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
            Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

Comment

• Bloody hell. I sometimes think that people just can't be arsed to ANY reading before they start posting!

Under the moonlight is OK by me, sweetie...

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jul. 21 2008,16:04) Bloody hell. I sometimes think that people just can't be arsed to ANY reading before they start posting!

Under the moonlight is OK by me, sweetie...
                Of course

Comment

• Eh che cazzo, mi fai proprio commuovere...

Scherzo, hai pienamente ragione....
                  petrus

Comment

• hello hello well im here now i see a few familiar names (PERVS)

great board u got here

come and do the kii romance dance

Comment

• (petrus @ Jul. 21 2008,18:04) Eh che cazzo, mi fai proprio commuovere...

Scherzo, hai pienamente ragione....
                      E che è, la "Giornata del Romanticismo"

Comment

• I've nothing versus european or brasilian shemales, but... i don't know a really feminine shemale, expect ladoboys. European and brasilian are too much masculine, ungentle, active. I'm etero. I cannot gift flowers to a masculine creature, walk hand in hand to the beach, dinner with red tuscan wine, give caresses. For me, katoeys are women (and much more): the perfect women. No women has the body of kateys, the face, the butt.

The ladyboy's sensuality is one.

Comment

• I'm dancing! Welcome to the playground!

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Jul. 20 2008,07:59) Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you were registered here under the same or a similar name recently.

RR.
                            Thanks for the welcome bud...

Wasn't me I promise

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jul. 20 2008,08:06) Hey hard fella... Welcome back to the melee!
                              Cheers SB

Comment

• Hey Stogie, do this creature is available for marriage?

Comment

Working...
                                X