X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send me (or post) the pic you want for an avatar and I'll do it for you!

SB... happy reading!

Comment

• How about this one?   SRB  -  Solid Rocket Booster?    

RR.
      Attached Files
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• Thanks Stogie and haha RR thats as good as any other at the moment! I'll keep looking though; some people have put effort in and Im no slacker!

srb is crap actually and Im the only one who gets it but I didnt figure I'd be staying as long as I have *cough* and now Im stuck with this...a name hopper Im not!

Thanks again chaps (dont you ever sleep?!)

Comment

• could it be Vivien?
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• I have been on here a year or so & have still have trouble ,so dont worry too much LOL
            Welcome to our little world
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Welcome to the forum

(do you like my avatar)
              i love t-girls

Comment

• Thanks Seamus and check me out after a year - apart from my face looking even more like corrugated iron when I wake up as I lose my youthful bounce, I'll still be sending them to Stogie for upload!

Seanbag cheers - and your avatar is a disgrace you should be ashamed. i didnt come here for that kind of filth  

Comment

•     so which kind of filth did you come here for??    

And srb, just what is it you get about your user name that the rest of us don't? C'mon, you can tell us.      
                  As for seanbeag's avatar, I'm sure he is going straight to hell        
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• did you hear me and the are a little

i love t-girls

Comment

• (seanbeag7 @ Jul. 25 2008,20:42) did you hear me and the are a little  

Yep seanbeag I did hear you and the were a trifle mincey

To bore pacman to death, srb is a historical chat room thing when I first left my pen and ink for writing and went onto a computer, discovering chat rooms on the way. I meant to type in (ironically, for all you   ) Studs Ramrod Fuckbucket (vague ref to Monty Python) as a name - that wouldnt fit so it had to be initials....which I then mistyped   as I was drunk. Buckfucket was good enough I said to myself   . I say a lot of things to myself that sound good at the time.  

Good to meet you both I've been following your posts. Kinda like meeting local celebs    *cough*

Comment

• You are welcome, in fact, you may kiss my ring ...
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• You don't know about the handshake

Welcome Daviduk , what about a trip report from that May holiday

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (srb @ Jul. 25 2008,23:27) I meant to type in (ironically, for all you   ) Studs Ramrod Fuckbucket (vague ref to Monty Python) as a name
                            Good to see more python fans here
                            Attached Files
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Good to see more python fans here  

Hey jimslim

Yep - I did actually think about the username 'I'm Brian - And So's My Wife'....but common-sense won!

Comment

• srb, there is a band with that name:SRB-band.com

thanks for the compliment, and i hope my posts interested you,

you must join us sometime in the chat-room,
                                i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                                X