Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Not another one
      Welcome on board..
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Another Irish welcome Phats

Comment

• Welcome Phats... Im a newbie of a couple of weeks...... this site is fantastic with loads of people willing to help... I'm new and have only had messages of encouragement.

Comment

• Where's Smalls?

Comment

• G'Day Phats,
              Yep another Aussie, but with an Irish name! Oh and originally from England
              When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

• So Phats...
                When are you going to LOS?

Comment

• Hi all, just want to say thankyou for making me feel welcome to the site.  

Comment

• (manarak @ Jun. 04 2008,02:51) So Phats...
                    When are you going to LOS?
                    I'm going in September and I cant wait  

Comment

• welcome mate - watch out for that Naang - faa - she likes to burn newbies!!!!(well you got to have a hobby)

Comment

• Hi all!

It's my first post and Im looking for some re-assurance!
                        I'm straight-but recently was with a female behind a tree (how romantic) when I realized it was a ladyboy with a cock-it turned me on so much..I do t think I'm gay..and Ive always been with women. Anyway, she (so I thought) was wanking me from behind and stuck her finger up my ass (lots of girls have done that to me) but when she saw I didn't object she grabbed my hand and put it down her panties...the shock was unbelievable-I didn't know what to do-I started wanking her and she asked me to suck (I said no way..a little to far for me) she then put a condom on, bent me over and fucked me. I really liked it. Do you all consider yourselves to be straight? Do you tell your friends?

Also..I want to try Asia etc in the future..but I have a real urge to try it in a relaxed environment..sucking/fucking etc ..does this make me gay?

I'm in Madrid, Spain for a couple of weeks..is there ANYWHERE I can meet one here? I want it to be discrete and away from my home country. Thanks for any advice/tips etc!

Comment

• your sig doesn't tie up with your post...

...she then put a condom on, bent me over and fucked me.
                          ...I sometimes masturbate over the idea of getting fucked by a ladyboy
                          So, did it really happen or was it a wanking fantasy?

btw, welcome to the forum, and FYI, you're as straight as the rest of us here...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

• So you didnt wanna suck cock but you got your ass fucked?
                            Nooo, never gay , whatever makes you think that, Rock Hudson?
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (Curiousbrady999 @ Jun. 13 2008,06:04) I dont think I'm gay..

Do you all consider yourselves to be straight?

..does this make me gay?
                                Yes you are...

No we don't...

Yes it does...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X