X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't worry about it. Most of what you do will invariably annoy him anyway - there's very little any of us can do about it.

Just nibble his ear and stroke his chin when he starts to get ornery and he'll dribble off back to sleep
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Welcome mate
      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

• (LB_better_than_GG @ Nov. 11 2008,05:46) Hi guys,

I have recently joined this wonderful forum and reading the crazy stories you pros get up to in the LOS.  I live in Auckland New Zealand so anyone in the area wanting to grab a drink than we can meet up.  

Wanting to go to LOS someday but still saving up the $$ im hopeful.

Thanks
        How the fuck have you managed to make 116 posts in 11 days! Thats going some, your eyes must be straining looking at all these pictures, and your fingers fucked with all the typing!! Only kidding mate

Comment

• I deleted about 40 of them!

Comment

• Who'd be a mod eh  
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

•   Fuck me!   That's some serious posting!

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Nov. 22 2008,16:03)  Who'd be a mod eh  
                Leave it to you guys hey!
                Hows the trip going mate, did you get up to chiang rai?

Comment

• Welcome dude

Comment

• Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster here. I'm heading out to LOS on December 21 and I'll be in Pattaya until around Jan 4, when I return to BKK and spend a few nights there before heading down to Malaysia and Singapore.

It'll be my third time to Pattaya, however I only started with LBs on my second trip, I was too scared the first time . But I had a great time with 4 LBs the last time (which for the record, was Christmas 07) apart from the one time I got one from Jenny Star Bar who chased me all the way home, demanding an extra 1000 baht... not making that mistake again!

However this time it'd be cool to maybe meet some of you guys and hit the scene, I'm sure it'd be a lot better than doing it solo! I'm Aussie, though I'm sure I'd be quite young compared to most of you... I'm only 19 and I'll be with the family in Pattaya but I'll be able to get away form them no problem... but I'll be solo in BKK

Hope to hear from you guys and maybe meet some of you in due course!

Cheers,
                    Nick

PS. can't believe Club 131's gone, it was my favourite last time!!

Comment

• Welcome to the forum, most bm's will be bkk over the christmas, so u may have to get a lift over to guess bar during ur time in los.
                      i love t-girls

Comment

• Welcome, Nick...

Have a great time in the Land of Smiles over the holiday period...

Comment

• Discovered LBs at 19
                          When I was 19 I was so wet behind the ears it was untrue!! Well done young man. If i were there, I would buy you a beer. It is strange though I didnt take LBs until like the 3rd or 4th time I was in LOS. I think that might be quite a common thread.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• Thanks guys!

seanbeag7 - I'll have to keep that one in mind and see if I can get back over to bkk for christmas...

Stogie - Cheers, great site you've got going here!

BlueBallz - Yeah I'm quite lucky aren't I? I've got a lot of time ahead of me to enjoy the finer things in life...

Comment

• welcome!
                              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Hi all, been hanging around the forums for a while but never got around to posting yet. I'm planning on taking my first trip to Pattaya this summer as I finish my last year of university this year and am finally in a position to go.

Anyway I was wondering if there is any particular times of year that it is better to go in(between June-October) or is it the same all year round.

It would also be great to meet up with some BM's while i'm there for a drink or two, Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X