First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy jelly wrestling?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (Stogie @ Apr. 04 2009,22:20) Welcome on board, Blue... Soccer sucks - find a proper game to watch!  
      Sorry but Soccer is a proper game. So I'll continue buying my Everton Season Ticket every year.

Now I would be tempted to swap sports if there was ever a sport called "naked ladyboy wrestling"

Comment

• I have no doubt that it's possible to arrange your own private "ladyboy jelly wrestling" tournament in your hotel room ... Nadia and Janet would be formidable performers, no doubt.
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Welcome blue1878, sounds like a vintage spirit
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Apr. 04 2009,17:08) I have no doubt that it's possible to arrange your own private "ladyboy jelly wrestling" tournament in your hotel room
            Just don't tell Snick about it.

You would probably have to slip 2-300 Baht to the hotel maid to keep her sweet cleaning up the mess.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Apr. 04 2009,23:08)   ... Nadia and Janet would be formidable performers, no doubt.
              Would that be Lights-out Janet you are referring to? Blue definitely does not need to meet her...      

Welcome to the forum blue1878. I hope that isn't your date of birth...      
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• The very same Janet. She's a nice girl - blue could do worse

And I believe Everton FC were founded in 1878
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Apr. 04 2009,17:22) Just don't tell Snick about it.

You would probably have to slip 2-300 Baht to the hotel maid to keep her sweet cleaning up the mess.

RR.
                  I'd get 5 femboys and have each of them wrestle an amazonian ladyboy - thereby testing Mirimark's assertion that his femboys could beat my ladyboys any time

I wonder which LB website would pay most for the footage?
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Apr. 04 2009,23:28) She's a nice girl - blue could do worse
                    He sure could....
                    He could try propositioning Cindy next month when you take her to the Guess Bar. That could end in justifiable homicide.      
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Are you stirring trouble again?
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Apr. 04 2009,17:28) And I believe Everton FC were founded in 1878
                        How long were they lost for?

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

• that shouldn't have made me snigger ... but it did!
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (blue1878 @ Apr. 04 2009,15:07) I live a few miles outside of Liverpool.  And I support the blue half of the city.

thats the blue 1/4
                            x
                            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• blue me and Naang faa support the Red 3/4 of Liverpool
                              i love t-girls

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Apr. 04 2009,23:08) I have no doubt that it's possible to arrange your own private "ladyboy jelly wrestling" tournament in your hotel room   ... Nadia and Janet would be formidable performers, no doubt.
                                Nadia and Janet sound like two very interesting LB's.

How can I meet them and have you any photo's

Comment

Working...
                                X