Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bigmick22 @ Apr. 05 2009,04:07) that's her - she has boobies now

Not sure why Sean hopes it isn't her - Janet is a nice, friendly girl
    If Janet works in Pattaya can anybody tell me where she works. And I'll try and get to see her. And if Janet is a nice friendly girl I might just spend a night with her.
    And if that happens I'll be happy to give a trip report

Comment

• (seamus @ Apr. 05 2009,12:02) Is this forum big Enough for 2 scoucers  
      I'm not sure if this forum can handle to many scousers. So I think that all scousers that support the reds should leave now

Comment

• Janet works in Cascades, BKK!

Comment

• (blue1878 @ Apr. 05 2009,09:59) If Janet works in Pattaya can anybody tell me where she works.  And I'll try and get to see her.  And if Janet is a nice friendly girl I might just spend a night with her.
          Unfortunately for you, Janet also works in Cascade Bar in Nana Plaza
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• So I think that all scousers that support the reds should leave now

Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Apr. 05 2009,16:11)
              (blue1878 @ Apr. 05 2009,09:59) If Janet works in Pattaya can anybody tell me where she works.  And I'll try and get to see her.  And if Janet is a nice friendly girl I might just spend a night with her.
              Unfortunately for you, Janet also works in Cascade Bar in Nana Plaza
              It's a shame that Janet also works in Bkk

mai pen rai lol

During my next trip to Pattaya I'm sure I'll meet one or two nice ladyboys

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Apr. 05 2009,16:29)
                So I think that all scousers that support the reds should leave now

It's OK Naang Faa you can stay I like you

Comment

• (blue1878 @ Apr. 05 2009,16:05) [  So I think that all scousers that support the reds should leave now
                  Bloody cheek You want red, you got red.                                                       
                  i love t-girls

Comment

• A very good friend of mine told me about Janet a couple of months ago and I still piss myself laughing at her nickname., "Lights Out" Janet has got to be the best nickname ever, oh dear Im off again   .
                    Attached Files
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Apr. 05 2009,17:00) A very good friend of mine told me about Janet a couple of months ago and I still piss myself laughing at her nickname., "Lights Out" Janet has got to be the best nickname ever, oh dear Im off again   .
                      It's a pity Janet doesn't work in Pattaya. She seems an interesting lady
                      I think I'd have liked to have met her

Comment

• hi there guys,

i read a lot of topics in this interesting forum and let me know that you guys have a SUPERBE knowledge about LB. i was so surprised
                        well i m in japan now, in osaka, but it seems pretty hard to find something cool.
                        i read a topic about japan here in this forum but some of those links are not working so i was wondering if u guys have any idea about.
                        thanks in advance,

mic.

Comment

• do a google search for "newhalf" Osaka.
                          there should be at least half a dozen places to meet some

Comment

• Newhalf

Comment

• well i'll try asap

ありがとうございます!

Comment

• Hello fellow members, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Andre.
                                This is a great board I have checked in from time to time and I think I'm ready to participate and contribute with you guys.
                                I thought about starting my own board but I'm glad I found this one instead. Great Info!
                                See ya..

Comment

Working...
                                X