X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome mate
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

• Marshal Me old mucker, did I see you in the new series of "Green Green Grass" with those other farmers
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (seamus @ Mar. 16 2009,16:07) Marshal Me old mucker, did I see you in the new series of "Green Green Grass" with those other farmers
        Dare i ask which character?

Comment

• I wouldn't

Comment

• I apologize ukg for seamus hijacking your thread he is on day release, has a few probs and thinks everyone south of lundon is a farmer, well - i might be boy but not everyone!!

Comment

• i d'on't care if i'm gay or not....didn't think i was after 40 odd years of male dominated activities and not even thinking about it.

however, a couple of years ago i visited the philippines, because my wife is from there, to visit her family.

being independant i took a day out strolling around and met a ladyboy at a mall whilst having coffee. i was aroused but nothing happened apart from exchanging numbers. the intrigue was with me all the time, we kept in touch via yahoo messenger and eventually i had the chance to visit philippines again...alone, for dental surgery...probably worked it that way so i could be solo and meet this ladyboy .

well, it was fabulous....was horny as hell...we had a great time except when she wanted to have my virgin ass with her 10 inch dick which my ass just couldn't take. it was painful...she never got it in so just came in my mouth...

me gay? i don't care...it was a great experience and next time i will find a ladyboy whose cock isn't so large and break me in gently.....any offers...lol!

and i still love sex with women...

aahhh....bi sexual perhaps...

cheers

Comment

• boysexual
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (Guest @ Oct. 23 2008,13:25) sorry for the "gay" comment, didn't know it was such a sore issue...
                  Don't worry, dude. You're not gay.

You're queer. So it's okay  

Best of luck in realizing your first time. I hope it all goes right with the person, the occasion, etc. And if it doesn't.....

.... do it again!  
                  Me at myself.com

Comment

• I cant and havent EVER driven a manual transmission.
                    TEXASMAC

Comment

• Hello all my name is blue1878 and I am new to this site and I am a newbie ladyboy lover.
                      So I just thought I'd say a quick hello
                      I first started visiting Thailand in 1992 and spent all that holiday in Pattaya. I loved Pattaya and the bar/gogo scene that I have been going back to Pattaya every year since then.
                      Most of my holidays I have spent my time with the girls but in recent years I became attracted to the ladyboys. I thought they looked so sexy. Last year I visited Pattaya twice. The first time was in the summer for 3 weeks. And my 2nd visit was at Christmas/New year. During the summer I plucked up the courage to have my first ever experiance with a ladyboy. I went to Stringfellows gogo in Soi Yamoto. I met a very nice ladyboy there and ended up going to one of stringfellows ST rooms with her. I just loved having sex with her . During that visit I also went ST with a ladyboy that I already new. Her name was Jennifer. I new Jennifer because she used to work in a bar in Soi 8 that I like to drink in. Anyway I went back to Pattaya in December and had two more ST experiances. One with a girl from Ezy bar in Soi BJ and also with a girl from Pook bar in Soi 6.
                      I am now looking forward to my next trip to Pattaya. There are one or two LB's that I want to meet and during my next holiday I want to have my first LT experiance with a Ladyboy. And I would also like to meet a nice femboy.
                      At the moment I prefer pre-op Ladyboys.
                      I'm on this site to read up on Ladyboys and to make new friends

Comment

• Hey Blue1878 welocme.
                        x
                        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Welcome mate
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Welcome Blue
                            If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Blue.

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

• Welcome Aboard Blue, Enjoy
                                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                                X