X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Grim.

As you will see Mirimark is still doing his own thing!

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• WB reaper
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Great Info and thank you all I looked outside this Morning and we got 3 inches of snow last night Temperature gauge was a warm 3 degrees f and the funniest thought came to my mind 'Sure gonna be a sight at the pool' being in colorado for the winter I think all my tan lines are gone hehe

Cheers all and thank you for the replies

Comment

• welcome buddy

Comment

• Haha thanks guys for the warm welcome back!

Comment

• Hey Welcome back Grim!

Comment

• (dummy_plug @ Feb. 16 2009,08:23) Dude...I remember you back from the first days I joined in late 2004. Back then you hadn't gone to LOS but were trying to do so. Did you ever go?
                Still have yet to make it to LOS... I was close, but then I flipped my car and some other crap happened and was forced to spend my saved money elsewhere. I'll make it someday though!

Comment

• Hey Everyone Well first off I'm a noob and don't know what I'm doing. But I'm curious about where everyone is from? Cause i was exploring the forums and noticed you guys were talking about taking them home and stuff. Well Ive never seen a real life LB. Im sad about that. And Im just wondering if you guys have any info about the LB Noon. The original one. The extremely cute one. Thanks Guys. And please feel free to give me some advice

Comment

• advice? - well depends on what kind of advice you are looking for ... Are you planning a trip to LOS as this will probably be the only way to meet them in real life. Just be careful, once you come, you get hooked.

If you ask specific questions it will be easier to answer.

I am neither a newbie nor a veteran, probably somewhere in between. Am happy to help although there are much more experienced BMs here ...

Welcome to a great new experience!

Comment

• from News, Views and Ladyboys

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Advice?? Yeah dont check your brains at customs!! Take the play for pay scene for what it is: an illusion. If you go with the flow and take what you want out of it while having fun, you are ahead of the game!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• A word to the wise, there are NO GAY PEOPLE here.
                          There's nothing here but a bunch of ass-fucking, cock-sucking heteros; not a fag for miles.
                          That's the most important thing you need to know if you're gonna use this forum.
                          Enjoy!
                          "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                          Salin' on a summer breeze
                          And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                          -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• Once bitten you will never be shy

And take heed of the previous couple of posts, take the scene for what it is, and do't suck up too much of the bullshit!
                            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

• Hi all,

Just wnated to say quick hello to you all.

Am 33 located in UK

Be good to hear from others

Comment

• Welcome!
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X