X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grim reaper, welcome back to the forum!

Long time no see!

Hopefully you have added to your Harisu collection!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Welcome back , where have you been hiding
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• On my way to Thailand Have read up and studied but to be honest there is no real answer would like to meet some great friend and maybe ltr who knows. Can anyone really give me a good starting point ?

Respectfully

Comment

• You dont say where in LOS your going?
          If it's BKK start off in guess bar, no hassle
          and maybe meet some BM,s!

If it's pattaya, try EZY bar, or la bamba
          again, try to meet fellow BM,s!
          Have a good read in both sections
          of the board, you'll find all you need to know!

BTW, welcome!!
          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• from News, Views and Ladyboys

Make sure you check the Rookie Thread in the link below. Also be aware LTR with play for pay lbs is a challenge.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Welcum aboard and have fun.
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• (sounddvd @ Feb. 15 2009,04:54) Have read up and studied but to be honest there is no real answer...
                Sounds like you already know all there is to know!

The forums are a set of guidelines, really. It's great to read about what other people do, where they stay, how many knuckles up the bum... but in the end it's just ones and zeros.

Get over here and create your own stories to tell...

Comment

• TY for the replies       Sure hope so Stogie    I get that feeling about LTR   and pay for play      Looking at some of the lb's  I came to the conclusion that it has to be hard being that there are so many beutiful ladies     I am looking forward to the trip.

Cheers

Comment

• Welcome sounddvd. For me the answer was to spend a good amount of time reading the board and just use some common sense once you get to Thailand. Consider taking it easy with the booze so you don't lose your common sense.

Try not to overthink this.

Have a great trip!

Comment

• When ever you arrive if you head for the better locations (as posted) i am sure you will bump into some of the BM's that are around. Anyway what ever you do try to remember the bottom line is, it is P4P and sometimes you will a fading memory even before you have left.

I hope you find a LTR but again as the guys already have said it is a difficult if not impossible to find that one in a trillion.

Be yourself, be sensible and i am sure you will have a blast. We are all different and react in different ways so whats good for me maybe is not good for you.

Enjoy yourself and if we meet up in a bar somewhere we will have a beer.  

Read the forums but don't spend too much time thinking about it..get here and enjoy

Comment

• You have already started by reading and looking here. Almost everyone here will have their own pick of where to start. Myself it would be Patong. I love the atmosphere and the shear concentration of lb's in such a small area. Someone mentioned it was like Disneyworld with ladyboys. They meant it in a bad way, but to me its that exactly what I like. I feel like a kid in a candy shop, and the lb's make me feel young again. Even the cheesy dance music grows on me. I feel the excitement on my way to Bangla road as I pass by lbs who will soon be making their way to work. Then when I see the lights and hear the music, I feel it in my body. Then the hard part comes choosing the one I want.

I made a hit list this last trip, but most of that went out the window, as so much new talent was around and some of the ones I wanted were not or just lacked chemistry that guided me to new finds. Like someone said earlier "write your own story" don't try to live out someone elses. Don't get wrapped up in the 1st lb you meet. You can always go back for her, but make sure she is the one if thats what you want by trying others.

Good luck! and take photos!

Comment

• (sounddvd @ Feb. 15 2009,04:54) Can anyone really give me a good starting point ?
                          The fact you have already been reading the forum, and presumably making mental notes is a great start.

Providing you have a basic understanding of the pay4play scene, the pricing structure and apply some common sense with regard to personal safety, you won't go too far wrong.

In terms of recommending a particular city in Thailand, that is very much a personal choice, however regardless of whether you choose Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket, I can guarantee you will have more than sufficient choice in terms of ladyboy talent.

In the past, I've had board members ask me to recommend a specific ladyboy for their 'virgin' encounter, but once again what I find attractive and 'click' with may not work the same for you.

My best advice is to make a list of all the ladyboys you want to meet up with, and when the plane lands in Thailand rip the list up into small pieces, and place it in the bin !
                          Rest assured you will meet more ladyboys than you will no what to do with, and everything else will fall into place too.

When you finally confirm your travel dates, post them on the forum, and there will undoubtedly be other board members in town happy to meet for a drink and a chat and offer some advice.

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• Read all the trip reports.

Comment

• Dude...I remember you back from the first days I joined in late 2004. Back then you hadn't gone to LOS but were trying to do so. Did you ever go?
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• welcome !

Comment

Working...
                                X