X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Warineice - perhaps a read of the posting rules would be in order.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• Hi to all the forum members out there!

I am enjoying the forum for quite a while but never really participated.
      So now I wanna change this but first I would like to introduce myself the the crowd out there.
      I am 37 and living in Phuket for 2 years already. After several trips to this beautiful island I decided to settle down here. The fine selection of ladyboys was sure one of the reasons why I liked it here and why I chose this to be my now home. Patong is still a great spot to hunt and to have a wicked night out.
      I enjoy reading your posts and the pictures of cause too. Great job for all that make the forum what it is, I think its unique in this way!

Cheers
      The Juggler - Phuket
      Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• Well with the pics from Patpong I'd say you certainly have no shortage of balls to juggle

Welcome to the forum the juggler
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Welcome aboard Juggler!

Can expats find decent housing, pleasant room, swiming pool, internet, for 10K baht a month in Phuket like you can in Pattaya?

Pattaya's fun but it's not tropical paradise and wondering if one can do better elsewhere.

Comment

• Welcome Sir
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Juggler.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

• Hi PigDogg

concerning your question I have to disappoint you, 10 K for all what you are looking for? No absolutely no...its a shame but its an island and we have to pay for it ;-(
                Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• Hi juggler. Welcome.

Look forward to hearing some stories/insights on the LB scene down there from a resident's perspective.
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Welcome to our little world of sin Juggler
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (paradise_juggler @ May 01 2009,22:26) Hi to all the forum members out there!

I am enjoying the forum for quite a while but never really participated.
                      So now I wanna change this but first I would like to introduce myself the the crowd out there.
                      I am 37 and living in Phuket for 2 years already. After several trips to this beautiful island I decided to settle down here. The fine selection of ladyboys was sure one of the reasons why I liked it here and why I chose this to be my now home. Patong is still a great spot to hunt and to have a wicked night out.
                      I enjoy reading your posts and the pictures of cause too. Great job for all that make the forum what it is, I think its unique in this way!  

Cheers
                      The Juggler - Phuket
                      Ah Welcome Juggler. you are in LB paradise.

Your exactly what we needed, another Phuket resident. I like most here am in envy of your position living in Phuket.

Hope you will soon be posting pictures of the massive lb talent in Patong. Surely you have seen C&D's and the LB's of Phuket thread. Would love to see some current photos posted on those threads. Jimbo at C&D's ahs been carrying most of the load lately. We could definitely appreciate some new blood and a different perspective.

Comment

• (paradise_juggler @ May 01 2009,22:26) ...and living in Phuket for 2 years already...
                        Strange. You'd have thought we would have crossed paths by now...

Comment

• (paradise_juggler @ May 01 2009,22:26) I am 37 and living in Phuket for 2 years already. After several trips to this beautiful island I decided to settle down here.
                          just curious and of course you don't have to let on, but how does someone your age manage to "visit a few times and just had to move here"? I mean, what do you do for work? And don't say juggling LOL.....but how do you pick up from wherever you were, move to paradise and seemingly have no problems financially? Have kids somewhere in the west? Corporate gig?

I only ask because about 99% of the people who read this board would like to be in your shoes.

welcome to the LB forums
                          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• welcome to the forum mate hope you love it in phuket, one of my favorite places in thailand
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Hi Juggler,
                              Welcome to the forum, Im with JaiDee on this and one of the 99%... look forward to your contributions....

Comment

• paradise_juggler welcome to the forum and thanks for posting some great photos! Hawaaii Night in Soi Crocodile Good to see another dSLR user in the ranks!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X