Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have lived with a lady boy or as we call them in Canada a transexual. It was a very goot time and we were living together forabout twelve years. She was a striptease dancer in so men's clubs here. After she got here final operation I'm afraid that there was something missing from my life so we daparted good friends.

Comment

After she got here final operation I'm afraid that there was something missing from my life so we daparted good friends.
      I don't follow. Care to explain?  

Seriously though... Living with a stripper (of any sexual persuasion) for 12 years has to be a world record.  

Comment

She is now living in Chiang Rai and every time I visit her the feeling is we grow closer and closer.
        I'll bet YOU do! So how often do you see her. Once a year? twice, maybe? Hmmm...

A relationship means 'living with someone.' It doesn't mean seeing them occasionally when you can scrape together a few days off work!

Comment

No sir; every three months I am one month in Thailand; the months I am not there we'll talk by phone everyday. Also everyday a long chat session. I also just bought me a house in Thailand. In a few years (when I am over 50) less working; more living in Thailand

Greetings,

Comment

Fair enough! Good luck, mate!

Comment

Stogie Bear,

Thank you for your wishes. I really hope it all will work.

Stogie

Comment

Working...
              X