Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems Balineses girls tend to get less involved in religion than they use to be.
    Of course they do not go as wild as javanese girls or other christian island around and going out and having a GFE with a balinese girl is quite difficult or a long term relationship is required to get where you want to get.
    Anyway about muslim religion, Indonesia (except some hardcore people), is not that strict than muslim religion would required it (imho). Specially in the big cities like Jakarta. And sometimes religion is just a front face and they got even naughtier when they release their religion chains.
    But as Donnny said :"indonesian girls are told it is normal to like sex thai girls are told good girls dont like sex".
    So it is may be some explanation...?
    But even in Bali sex is very important and not that taboo, they is some temples just dedicated to sex, could you imagine that in the west " the holy dildo chapel"!!!
    It does exist in Bali, and as Indonesia was an Hindu nation for centuries, it also might be hided somewhere in their blood.

Comment

(kahuna @ Sep. 23 2006,02:00) The Thai ladies I've been with when the subject of ladyboy/ladyboy
      sex arises always have a look of disgust on their faces.

When I have asked why...they explain that having sex with
      another ladyboy would mean that they were gay.

On the other hand, the ones I have asked think we are gay.

So there you go...

I don't think or speak ladyboy...I just enjoy...
      If your having sex and there is more than one dick involved then it could be argued that both parties to the interaction might be gay/bisexual (if we want to slap a label on things).

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Sep. 24 2006,17:25) It is  a cultural thing/thai culture says that good  girls dont like sex(in general) as you all know  thai ggs are the worst roots on the planet, and this filters down  through the culture.  ladyboys in thailand are very reluctant to have sex with girls or other lbs(some will)  it will not matter if  you"throw a few extra 1000 baht at  them"  =they still wont  do it and if they do it will be crap.
        Indonesia  culture is    its normal  to enjoy sex, my experiance is that  the indo ggs and lbs  are fucking wild and hot in bed and will do practically anything.
        Well..maybe not really the worst on the planet but indeed, being Thailand a notorious sex paradise, you would expect much better sex from GGs.
        I've instead often found selfish women that just wanted to be pleased and didn't bother much to please.
        Sometimes I wish I had a vibrator to throw them and say "Bye Bye"!!
        Indon GGs are hot..THAT for sure! In few cases I had problems to cope with their sex hunger!
        I only tried very few LBs in Thailand with women together and was crappy in general.
        STill missing the Indon LB + GG experience..it should be wild
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Hmm...interesting input on Indo girls. I never would have suspected. Looks like I need to get my ass to Jakarta for some fun.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

The main difference between asian ladyboys and brazilian shemales:

Shemales
            1) Fuck for pleasure 1st
            2) Fuck for money
            3) Most of them have huge dicks >7"
            4) 75% also fuck girls

Ladyboys
            1) Fuck for money 1st
            2) Fuck for pleasue
            3) Most of them have small dicks <7"
            4) 75% don't fuck girls