Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four17 - your signature - a quote from the "Crying Game" if i'm not mistaken?
    Too old to die young!

Comment

You are correct sir!

Seemed appropriate

I saw that movie when it first came out; about a year or two later I met my first transgendered lady, of whom I was absolutely sure that she was pulling my leg (because she was incredibly beautiful, surely a GG, and I wanted her to pull something other than my leg). To make a long story short, she proved that she was indeed a TG (I eventually insisted that she show me the goods, so to speak), and offered to broaden my horizons, but I was too blown away to take her up on her offer. My how times change ... and to think I could have been blown away in another sense, if only I hadn't been freaked out.

Anyway, soon after that, as my horizons were broadening and my curiosity peaked I went out and rented "The Crying Game" and watched it again with a newfound appreciation for ole' Fergus' situation ...

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 12 2006,20:49) or, tell the girl you love her and only her. Then do the same to another girl on the second night, and repeat.
        Soon you too will be Big Liar Man
        Being a Big Liar Man isn't that easy - it takes days, if not weeks, of bogus lies to reach that status. Why, even myself, the infamous DP of Nana (not quite the same as the Duke of York...) reached this status only midway through my 3rd trip. And it was only after a lot of hard work and lying - I love you Film, I love you Jane, I love you Kie, yadda yadda yadda - and tutelage from Snick, the original Big Liar Man.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
        X