Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe there is a highter risk taking a lb to your room than visit her room.

if she drug you in her room. how will she get rid of you? call some friends and carry you outside, dump you in chao-praya?
    and how much money would a farang carry in his pocket?

if you carry lot of money, credit cards, camera, passport, expensive phone etc, just leave it in your hotel before meet up with the lb. see, not so hard

other positive notes visiting a lb's room is that it's more likely to have clean sheets, and not full of cum stains from previous short times, clean/dry towels and free drinks

the worst thing about a lb's room is unless she has a little "upscale" room is that there will be no aircon.

Comment

Olekunde & Others

Yes I agree about the security points you make. I dont take a load of money out with me in Pattaya - about 6000 baht will do. Thats enough for drinks, food, barfines and girls money.
      This occasion was the first and only time I have been to their room. I have used ST rooms and taken them back to the hotel. The former can be stinking holes which really reduce the pleasure, although Stringfellows are good, apart from a useless shower and beware the slippery floor !.
      As I said before their small appartment was the best I have seen having visited GG's rooms a few times. They did not offer me any drugs but we all had a glass of Mekong/Coke before the action. I did not take a cock up my arse as it was still a little sore from the previous night !.

Comment

I have never had a problem and I must say that the apartments are quite similar, usually clean some with a/c and some not. Many in Rachada area or On Nut area. Many with posters of kittens, smiling babies, Britney Spears or naked hunks. I like the sociology of it all. But I stay clear of street walkers, unless I know them, and groups of two or more are a danger signal.

Comment

Working...
        X