Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

howmuch to pay? and howlong was the session?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (tscrazy @ Aug. 29 2009,07:06) Any suggestions ?
    Read the forum.
    I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

• Thanks, i spent hours yesterday reading the forums. I probably won't be asking many more dumb questions - at least for now ...LOL There is a lot of info here once you make the effort. I guess i used to be retarded and lazy -- now I'm only retarded !

Comment

• Yes, there is a wealth of info here.  Learning how to use the search engine (with wildcards, AND, OR, etc) is very useful.  

Also, different people's experience with prices of even the same girl might be very different depending no many things, like whether you ASK her how much or you TELL her how much, how much trouble/fun she thinks she might have with you, how much money she thinks you have to spare, how much money she needs right now, etc.  The list goes on and on.  

There are girls that one guy has taken for 500 baht ST and another guy has paid 3000 baht ST. Same girl. And she very well might do a repeat with the 500 baht guy!

Comment

• (seamus @ Aug. 29 2009,05:46) Bar fine in BKK is normally 600 baht & ST with the girls is normal between 1000- 2000 baht & long time depending on girl 3000 baht, but hey times are tight out there, like the world over, who knows wot some girls will work for these days , as Rossco mentions, price may go up & not down !
          The bar fine is 600 inside Nana Plaza and 500 in the bars outside - Guess, KC3/Patpong & Soi Cowboy etc.

ST 1000-2000 though as mentioned some girls are asking more as there are no customers.
          LT 2000-3000 - though 'right time and place' you could get away with less for both LT and ST.

(I have little doubt that the rates in Thai only bars are still around 5-600 ST and 1000 LT - though I have never managed to find out what the bar fines are.)

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

• you're only as handsome as your wallet is fat...

....but you can get some st at any of the nana lb bars for 1,000 if its late and/or your rendezvous is nearby. 1,500 defiinitely gets the job done with most of the girls on an ST with maybe an extra toss thrown in for good behavior. just be clear with her before you hand over the barfine so everyone is on the same page.

Comment

• Remuneration. Cant believe a word that big was used in the forumn. LOL
              TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Sep. 09 2009,07:20) Remuneration.   Cant believe a word that big was used in the forumn. LOL
                can't believe forum was misspelled
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Aug. 31 2009,00:03) There are girls that one guy has taken for 500 baht ST and another guy has paid 3000 baht ST. Same girl. And she very well might do a repeat with the 500 baht guy!
                  Do we both know that hansum young guy on his motorbike?     Hey, you ba***(*(* I was the other guy ...  
                  TT

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Aug. 31 2009,00:03) Also, different people's experience with prices of even the same girl might be very different depending no many things....

There are girls that one guy has taken for 500 baht ST and another guy has paid 3000 baht ST. Same girl. And she very well might do a repeat with the 500 baht guy!
                    Quite right.
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Aug. 26 2009,01:34)

Bugs you doesn't it  
                                                              x
                      Well cos its just plain wrong NF

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Agreed, very undervalued..
                        x
                        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment