Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seamus, I recently got a 500GB external USB drive for 110 euro (approx £82 stg). You literally plug it in and use away

You can use it with other PCs/laptops you have or if you replace your current PC in future
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Every web page and every image you have ever viewed are indexed away somewhere on your drive.

If he gives a damn and knows what he is doing he can see what you've been up to, ya perv  

Before he gets hold of your hard drive save a copy of all the images you want to keep, remove LBF/ATS/etc etc from your favourites and run a 'cleaner'

Sweepi is quite nice : http://www.yooapps.ch/?c=produkte/sweepi5_tools&l=E it'll remove anything he might stumble across as well as your index.dat file (the hidden file that remembers all the web addresses you ever visited and cookies and some temporary files)

No need to be paranoid, just take off what you don't want him to see (save it onto a DVD or something), clean up your drive ('delete' on it's own isn't any good, everything is still there it just tells the OS that it's ok to write over it) and all will be well.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Cheers Bigmick22 & Monkey thanx for the info,I have no saved piccys or vidios it's just My wed activity I was worried about !
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Is he talking about weed? Isn't that like really naughty?

Comment

Clobbalob..............
            Attached Files
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Working...
            X