• Show
Clear All

PigDogg,
    you surprise me, a man of your calibre and not having a mac

naughty naughty naughty you !

SW „¢
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

A buddy gave me his used Sony Vaio which has served me well.

But I was impressed with the professionalism of the service staff in the Apple Store in the Meatpacking district in New York.

The Meatpacking district sure has changed.  Once the province of butchers, cab drivers and late night patrons of S&M clubs that also had Phillipina crossdresers (hey this is a ladyboy forum, not the Zagat Guide) such as the Vault and the Hellfire Club, now it's an upscale trendy location.

They used to have a bathtub and if someone was in the tub they'd beg you to piss on em.

And crossdressers giving blowjobs while other guys crowded around playing with their dicks.

Candle wax scenes, whippings, even a guy who was a human hobby horse.

Strangely, I found it a very peaceful relaxing environment free of the hostile vibes of mainstream bridge and tunnel clubs or the snootyness of the club de jour.

Comment

slightly, I used to have a little honey in the Meatpacking district, a gg you perverts, on Little W.12th St. I think it was, she was the niece of an old queen who worked in the fashion industry, where else, lived with him, he insisted she concentrate on her studies,no dating,went to Parsons maybe,?? would call me in her hour of need, I'd shoot over there provide the service, and back home, what i found funny were the times when her desires would have to be satisfied and the Uncle was in residence, she had arranged to have a friend who had an apartment in the east village vacate the premises and we'd fuck there for hours, more than one occasion would find me standing on the stoop early, nodding at the friend as she left, and then up I would go, then a short walk to McSorleys to replenish the bodily fluids, ahh youth
        Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(kevin4252 @ May 09 2010,05:29) Little W.12th St.
          Little West 12th Street and Washington was the location of the infamous Mineshaft.    

God knows what went on there.  Heard that at certain times of the night the bartender would shout, "strap that faggot to the bar"  and the first one who did so and put his cock in his mouth would get a free drink.    

At 3AM on weeknights, was a good place to find fares.  But I'd have to maneuver my cab around all the meat trucks to get there.  Always wondered if my fare was one of the faggots straped to the bar?  

Butchers, Cabbies, and Faggots............and unusual combination.  No bakers or candlestick makers though.    

Comment

Got a bit sidetracked here ;-)
            Seems that yr fake virus-problem is sorted out, PD?

All I can chip in is that I have been using the free AVG version on my PCs (laptop and desktop) for the past few years and have been quite happy with it. Had no viruses but have to knock on wood.

Kaspersky is supposed to be the best, but so far AVG did the job.

I also like Opera as a browser, in particular the tab feature which shrinks all tabs so you can still see all of them on one screen and don't have to scroll as in Firefox.

Safari is also available for Windows and is actually very fast but it closes all my tabs when shutting down which is what Opera does not do.

Comment

Geez PD, Pattaya must seem like a cake-walk after all that
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(guydesavoy @ May 09 2010,06:28)   Geez PD, Pattaya must seem like a cake-walk after all that  
                Actually the strangest thing I've heard about was just told to me the another day by a friend that was part of the NYC gay scene back in the day.

We got to talking about extreme sex and he said he was at a charity fundraiser where a midget fisted some guy with his head!    

How the fook did he breathe?  What if he gets stuck?

Now I'm not sure I believe him cause midget heads are about the same size as anyone elses.

But he insisted he saw it with his own eyes.    

Oh, my laptop is OK now, just got to keep it away from kinky midgets.

Comment

All in a good cause I'm sure
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                  X