Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Researchers steal iPhone passwords in six minutes (video)
    http://www.engadget.com/2011....omments
    By Thomas Ricker posted Feb 10th 2011

Comment

Okay, I bought the new iPhone 4g. About a month after I got it it began to act up. By that I mean, it would freeze at random moments for apparent reason. I did a restore on it and it did nothing. This was very frustrating because it got really bad when I was in the LOS this last time.
      Finally, I took it to the apple store--spent a whole day fucking around with that business, and they gave me new one. The new one has been fine, no problems.
      I suppose I should mention that I dropped the first one twice and a hardwood floor. I'm pretty sure that didn't help.
      Anyway, for the new one I got a big-ass rubbery case for it--phone clothes.
      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
      Salin' on a summer breeze
      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

..I've posted these before but I can see it's time for a reminder of iPhone quality control..
        Attached Files
        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I can live without it!

Comment

Dropped my Blackberry in a bowl of soup (chicken to be exact) fished it out dried it off and it has been working fine ever since! I love my Blackberry!
            Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Better an iPhone than a Nokia Windows phone...

I hope share holders get out of that disaster before it's too late!
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Android is the future.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

.. I thought the XPhone was the future?  
                  .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Hipmunk Flight Search app comes to iOS
                    http://downloadsquad.switched.com/2011....-to-ios
                    by Jay Hathaway on February 22, 2011 at 01:45 PM

FILED UNDER: apps, iphone, ipad,
                    http://blog.hipmunk.com/hipmunk-for-iphoneipod-touch

hipmunk ios appHipmunk is a unique flight search service that rates airfares based on cost, length of trip, and "agony," a score that combines price, duration and number of stops, and now there's a Hipmunk Flight Search app for iPhone and iPad that lets you search and book flights on the go. The app is extremely well-designed, and it's arguably easier and more fun to use than Hipmunk's Web interface.

Searching flights is a snap: enter airports, tap your travel dates on a calendar, and start browsing flights. There are tabs for each of Hipmunk's scores (duration, cost, and agony), and you can buy the flight right from Hipmunk. There's also the convenient option to finish your transaction on your desktop by entering a code into the Hipmunk website. Hipmunk already does a great job searching flights across all the cheapest airlines and services, but adding a well-thought-out iOS app to its roster really sets it apart from the competition.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Feb. 16 2011,14:50) Android is the future.

Comment

Ive abused mine an its never let me down.........

Comment

for a qwik search hipmunk works well on a desktop also..

Comment

Working...
                          X