X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to lower the exposure by 3 just to not have it be so brigh
    Same problem with me... the brightness was a pain.

As for an improved pic ... yours is fantastic and would be hard to better.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Fully agree with azza33 there Jake, your moon shot is fantastic, such detail. Out of curiosity how many shots did you take more or less to capture that one?? Cheers.
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• South Cambodia on a January afternoon.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Over 800 I think at various settings, taken from Sep 9th to last sunday Oct 17th.

Like I said I'm no professional, I just ran into that one good shot!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Oct. 22 2010,08:02) Over 800 I think at various settings, taken from Sep 9th to last sunday Oct 17th.

Like I said I'm no professional, I just ran into that one good shot!  
            That's normal, you gotta take loads just to get one or two that have the wow factor. Cheers.

Comment

• Jake in 118

Bloody stunning for a little camera. Amazing amount of detail. Galileo would have been shocked!

Comment

• Kopkhun krap but its not so little. I really like the zoom feature though. It can give me 27-986mm if I choose. And its upgrade the FZ40 gives even more.

I am really beginning to subscribe to the idea, the most important part of a camera is the 12 inches behind it. Although this camera really struggles with low lights unless you make it a long exposure or use flash, it does make for good daytime shots.

Just see for yourself: This is not my work, its his but it is taken with the same camera so you have an idea:

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Oct. 22 2010,19:30) I am really beginning to subscribe to the idea, the most important part of a camera is the 12 inches behind it.
                  Very true JS, it certainly is the person, not the camera that takes the photo.

Here is my home town at dusk one summer's evening. I wonder will any lurkers from home comment on it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Using the 10-22 canon efs... sky looks funky imo.
                    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Loving the autumn colours here just now.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• azza if you have some free time can you test something for me on your 550D - try taking a picture with full 18 mp and then taking the same image with the 7 mp setting. See if the 7mp image comes out better looking.

Ken Rockwell mentioned it and I'm quite curious if its factual or just preference.

Comment

• Big small country.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Fall

Comment

• Festival of Lights:

Comment

Working...
                                X