X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumpa,

Would appreciate the Canadian smiley on the smiley grid. How about it?

Thanks

Steff

Comment

Sorry, Third World country... no can do...
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(TTChang @ Nov. 01 2010,17:52)  
        How does one add one's own content to the poster smiley ? As in TT's That would be

Special request for a Homer smiley for answering Paccie's posts
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Kiss my big, bulbous, third world country's ass, or "arse" as you good wine deprived people down-under would have it.  

Comment

(Steff @ Nov. 01 2010,20:29) as you good wine deprived people would have it.  
            Wine deprived ?

Chateau Ontario anyone ?

Comment

You didn't update the Irish ones :

ok someone can shoot me later, or i just do it myself ..............
              i love t-girls

Comment

Friendly fire

Comment

(Steff @ Nov. 01 2010,20:29) Kiss my big, bulbous, third world country's ass, or "arse" as you good wine deprived people down-under would have it.  

Anything to get a rise out of my Canuck friends...      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Hahahahaha!!!! Hope you are well.

Comment

I have not a clue what a is but it sounds good

My all time favourite smilie has to be the good old tumbleweed though
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(TTChang @ Nov. 01 2010,17:52) More emoticons definitely good idea.  What does it matter if not overused?
                        Well, it matters if you don't use them because if we add loads more to the box then people will have to scroll down lower and lower just to find the "Add Reply" button when they make a post

Which is why there's a convenient pop up menu with ALL the smilies on it.

There are 72 on the gird and over a hundred to choose from in all.

No other message board has that amount of GOOD smilies as easy access options.

If there is a smiley that you use a lot which isn't on the grid below then you'll already have memorized the short and simple code to add it.

Websites (or rather  - the success of websites) is about simplicity and NOT 'extra bits'.

This forum has options for loads of extras which have been turned off to make the forum smoother and more appealing to look at. For example the 'add a friend' feature. It's just in the way and wouldn't be used.

As much as these 'features' may add razzle dazzle they also quickly become annoying and redundant.

SIMPLE is key!  
                        Attached Files
                        SHEMALE.CENTER
                        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                        X