Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you wait a few weeks you can buy the Sony Ericcson K800i cell-phone, with an integrated 3,2 MP cybershot camera, MP3 player and a storage card of 500MB.
    Great tool!!!

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

All the pictures i have posted on previous reports / threads & also the ones i will eventually get around to posting on my trip report were taken using a sony cybershot 3.2mega pixel, on its smallest picture setting.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ May 31 2006,17:12) If you wait a few weeks you can buy the Sony Ericcson K800i cell-phone, with an integrated 3,2 MP cybershot camera, MP3 player and a storage card of 500MB.
        Great tool!!!

MK
        Why wait ?, its available now !

But if you are coming from USA, then its not a good phone to choose (none of the carriers offer it in plan,so it would end up being insanely expensive to use).

I have the K750i (same phone as 800i in most respects), and the camera is good. But not as good as a 'real' camera even an old 3.2mp.

I stick with my original advice, go cheap and see what you can get for $100, or spend some money $300-$500 and get a really good camera that you can use for years.
        (ps. the Sony T30 I mentioned is available now in Thailand, and should be great for filming low-light video in gogos)
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Great advice guys, much thanks.

I am not camera savy, so there is a problem.  Also, for example, I borrowed a friends digital camera for a business trip last month and most of the pics were too dark or out of focus.  I would hate to miss special moments and the abilty to share on here.

I would think I need an easy to use camera.

I do like the idea of shipping a memory stick overseas or maybe even putting in a under the plane suitcase?  or is that a bad idea?

As you guys said I do not want a problem at customs or even a search or a flag etc
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Bam @ May 30 2006,16:00)
            (post-op lover @ May 30 2006,14:58) Just swallow the memory cards and shit 'em out on the plane.    
            Even better ... just get your Ladyboy friend to stick a 4 gig SD card up your ass.

This seems like a problem with the metal dectors

Comment

too much memory like 1 GB or more makes the possibilities of corruption higher...so my photo consultant says

and i mean the photo files being corrupted hehe not corruption of the soul LOL
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook
              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Perfect Timing...

The current Consumers Report just came out and on the cover an article on Cameras

The question still remains...What is the safest way to get your pics from your trip home safely?

Comment

Think Putting the memory sticks under the plane in your suitcase will work?

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jun. 03 2006,23:20) Perfect Timing...

The current Consumers Report just came out and on the cover an article on Cameras

The question still remains...What is the safest way to get your pics from your trip home safely?
                    Use an encrypted USB flash drive. Small, portable, and safe. Even if they want to check the contents just tell them you don't have the decryption key and I'm sure they'll just move on, after all, these guys have bigger fish to fry.
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

For those of us who aren't computer literate posting your sim card home before you leave would be the safest way to avoid questions from Customs. As well if you have purchased any new items that would attract Customs and excise duty it would be advisable to post home the paper work, warranties, booklets ahead of time so you can import these new goodies as used items hence no tax as long as your items are older than 12 months. Hard for Customs to prove otherwise.

Comment

35 mmSLR'S
                        are very cheap for a good quality nikon or cannon. asa100 film is equvilent quality of 5 meg. they are easy to put onto a disk when you get home
                        and no on is going to see em before you leave.
                        digital cams are good to a point. they use batterys like a pig on heat, especially if you use the flash or vidio options.they are poor for action shots. where SLR'S are great on action and dont use up batterys at the rate of a digital cam
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(newcomer @ Jun. 04 2006,10:50) For those of us who aren't computer literate posting your sim card home before you leave would be the safest way to avoid questions from Customs. As well if you have purchased any new items that would attract Customs and excise duty it would be advisable to post home the paper work, warranties, booklets ahead of time so you can import these new goodies as used items hence no tax as long as your items are older than 12 months. Hard for Customs to prove otherwise.    
                          You so lost me

Not only do we need to be tech savy but customs smart?

Comment

Knowing is half the battle! GI JOE!
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I use a Casio Exilim 5.0 Mega Pixel. I use the 512 MB SanDisk memory cards, really small. Most cameras will have a charging station or a seperate unit so you can recharge the batteries just like a cordless shaver.

DANNO
                              You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

(ramboz @ Jun. 07 2006,09:21) I use a Casio Exilim 5.0 Mega Pixel.  I use the 512 MB SanDisk memory cards, really small.  Most cameras will have a charging station or a seperate unit so you can recharge the batteries just like a cordless shaver.

DANNO
                                Which reminds me.....will I need any kind of converter for all my chargers in LOS

Comment

Working...
                                X