Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your advice is good,  BB, only if he can find more than 3 days in his schedule.   3 days is not enough to go there;  remember there are  NO ladyboy bars in Manila or Cebu;  there is nothing like walking street or Nana plaza.....finding ladyboys is a hit-or-miss proposition unless  you are there for a while.

with that said, I WILL be going back there myself in November, just to see Trisha, who is the only girl I am thinking about this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by
      I ahve three days and will fly to manilla, Cebu etc. Where is the best scene and is it worth it? Should I go or stay in BKK.
      IF you have 3 days and nights in manila or Cebu, AND IF you enlist the help of Salma or Amore or Asian Tgirl to line up several of your favorites a day, it MIGHT be worth it.

If you only have 3 days in SE Asia, forget it.....JD is right. I spent 8 days there earlier this year 9see my trip report somewhere). You really need a helper to make any stay worthwhile

PM me if you need more info
      Mister Arse

Comment

thanks for the tips. I actually have more than three days--9/27--10/6 but three days in Phuket and then i guess I will go to Pattaya or BKK.

Comment

Unless you feel like Sherlock Holmes , searching these girls in shopping malls is a big waste of time . If the PI ladyboys wishes to meet with the Asian TS members , well they should have a specific area in Manilla or Cebu where the can be contacted. Chassing the rainbow is not my style specially if you have only 3 days don't waste your time.

Cheers

Lovelane

Comment

thats why contacting me or any ladyboy you know can really be beneficial for you cause the location where the girls can be found are like so fragmented...

and I have to approve about ladyboys here being better than in thailand..most of the ladyboys here can speak about entrepeneurship and relationships and family and economy and religion and geography and sociology...

and you also cannot find a ladyboy who has a beautiful face but a masculine voice here...most have veeeeery feminine voices with the excellent English speaking skills...........
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

well I hhave planned my trip and Lisa has not yet contacted me so I need to know if anyone out there would like to meet me in Manilla or Cebu and we will havea great time together. There is nothing I like more than to take my special friend to the greatest places and restaurants etc and to work out together and get to know each other.
              love, reflectionsgold

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Aug. 04 2004,10:33)
                and you also cannot find a ladyboy who has a beautiful face but a masculine voice here...most have veeeeery feminine voices with the excellent English speaking skills...........
                this is true and I don't really understand it, frankly; the girls don't even take hormones and yet sound exactly like ladies. My 3 weeks there convinced me that there are no better ladyboys to be found in Asia. As Salma says, it is nice to be able to hang with people who can say more than "up to you" when you take a holiday with them.

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Aug. 11 2004,10:14)
                  well I have planned my trip and Lisa has not yet contacted me
                  I am very surprised by this; Lisa {Salma} is usually right on top of her mail and works for us there in Cebu setting up the travellers that go there. send her a PM on this board and also contact her here;

[email protected]

she was really never a model for us so I can post her details here.....write her and she will be happy to help you out with whatever you need, I am sure.

Comment

thanks but I need some contacts before I go ther

Comment

Snick ,,,,,  This girl...Whats her Name ? The green haired girl on Page One of this Thread ?

Is  she  due  up  in  September ? ? ?
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Jason. I am coming to Cebu for a week at the end of September... I have been to Thailand and Malaysia many times but this will be my first visit to PI. What should I look out for? Where is the best places to stay in Cebu? and of course where is the best place to meet the cutest tgirls? I await your replies in anticipation!

Comment

Originally posted by
                          What should I look out for? Where is the best places to stay in Cebu? and of course where is the best place to meet the cutest tgirls? I await your replies in anticipation
                          Check out "Stewart Cebu Report" in the trip report forum
                          Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 11 2004,23:23)
                            Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Aug. 11 2004,10:14)
                            well I have planned my trip and Lisa has not yet contacted me
                            I am very surprised  by this; Lisa {Salma}  is usually right on top of her mail and works for us there in Cebu setting up the travellers that go there.  send her a PM on this board and also contact her here;

[email protected]

she was really never a model  for us so I can post her details here.....write her and she will be happy to help you out with whatever you need, I am sure.
                            JaiDee is right about this and usually I check my email through my mobile phone which is possible...so whatever you email me I can always see it on my mobile....and I can even reply to it even with just a FEW WORDS cause it's not that easy to type on your phone than on a keyboard...

so please shoot me an email and for now I can perhaps reply with a short message...

I have emailed you reflectionsgold and I have also PMed you twice here ....
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook
                            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                            X