Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of blazer's main problems was the location he was able to get onto when he saw the ladyboys....had he been in Makati or Malate or Cebu or the Ayala Mall he would have seen some gorgeous ladyboys or would have even passed by them thinking they were real women...
    sometimes you can never make a conclusion out of the few evidence you have seen but well blazers can always come to cebu where I can invite him to see Chelsea or Trisha or Minerva or Chantal......right Bricktop?
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by
       I have seen the "billboys"(term they use in the Philippines) and consider them ugly as sin and everyone avoids them...even guys who like ladyboys.
      What??? What the fuck are you

I was there for 9 days earlier this year....fantastic! And you should see some of the stunners that are not on this site!
      Mister Arse

Comment

well, I can't quite reply to Blazer like you did because I work here, but it seems like he just spotted different ladyboys from you and me. Funny how I didn't get any reply to the pics of Nika and Aubrey above; if anyone in their right mind can say that they look like men in drag I want to hear about it.

and I STILL hold my position that the ladyboys in the PI are better-looking than the ladies. I didn't see one lady that I would take home but I saw plenty of ladyboys.

Comment

I can't believe no one has said "What the blazers is he talking about"

Not having been to PI, I can only comment on what I have seen here. Although many are not my type as they have no boobs etc, I can honestly say that not too many if any look like men in drag.

You only have to look at Salma and Nika to see the beauty some of these girls have. I also agree with most that generally speaking the Thai LB surpass them in the beauty stakes, however for anything more than a night or two maybe the PI girls shoudl be the ones to look at.

Comment

Err... it's just a thought - but they ARE men in a dress! But a lot of them are pretty hot. Get 'em on the stairmaster and I may pop over in another lifetime!

Comment

Originally posted by
              Err... it's just a thought - but they ARE men in a dress
              Yes you are certainly correct Stogie, but I did say
              Originally posted by
              I can honestly say that not too many if any look like men in drag
              The key here being they do not look like men in drag. For me it always about the illusion because I know the reality.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 16 2004,09:22)
                Get 'em on the stairmaster and I may pop over in another lifetime!  
                if you are implying that the PI girls are fat, please send up one picture of a fat girl; I don't remember seeing any.

Comment

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I love the Filipina ladyboys. they are so pretty and Salma is living proof of that.

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Aug. 23 2004,14:37)
                      I love the Filipina ladyboys. they are so pretty and Salma is living proof of that.
                      I agree 100% with this line based on my 3 weeks there in February. It seems there is only one guy who reads this board who doesn't appreciate their beauty and that's fine also; everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Comment

[QUOTE]Err... it's just a thought - but they ARE men in a dress![QUOTE]

Stogie...shut the fuck up! I have just had this vision of you in a dress and it has put me off my breakfast
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Is'nt Olive Oil just a Boy in Drag ?
                          Attached Files
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Thats funny with the Popeye thing!! Yeah one mans trash is anothers treasure that is so true. I can say also, "Thats why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors!" I like it when someone says, "Oh I hate seafood." GREAT more for me!! I wasnt too sure about the PI scene but after seeing what ATS got from PI I would like to experience their delights sometime soon!! I just cannot see how someone could "dog" the looks of some of the PI gals. Some are just absolute DOLLS!! Like JD said they speak English and can get rock hard! YUM!!! I think we are genuinly spoiled by the fantasically hig standard the Thai LBs have set. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Aug. 24 2004,03:37)
                              hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hehhe

anyway yes there are so many pretty faces here in the PI and you have not even seen the faces that DID NOT pose for the site...the pool of talent is just amazing and maybe time will tell when we can have another set of pictures for new Cebuana girls...
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook
                              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

are you trying to talk me into bringing my camera with me when I come and see Trisha in a few months?? I TOLD you I don't want to work during that time!!!

But it sounds like you could line up even MORE beauties so the ol' trusty Nikon may be making that trip also.

I can see Blazers now, shaking his head and saying "NOOOOO........"

Comment

Working...
                                X