Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the end of February I spent 7 nights in Angeles. Quite a few ladyboys around Kokomos in Fields Avenue. I hooked up with a different one on each of the first 4 nights. On the fifth night there was none around. I asked one of the ex-pats about this, and he said every now and then the cops round them up and lock them up and they have to pay a 2,000 peso fine to get out.
    As for hotels here you can get a good one for $25 to $35 US a night plus there is more expensive and also cheaper ones.

Comment

Great report Fleeing

My goodness Cancer12 is looking splendid
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 16 2010,10:05) Great report Fleeing  

My goodness Cancer12 is looking splendid  

Comment

Great report. I'll be in Manila next Tuesday, the 23rd...for 3 weeks. Also going to Palawan for 3 days...

Comment

hello.... it has been a long time i dont hear from you.. maybe busy there in pattaya.. been busy also these days... i had pageant last nyt and i won... hehehe i have a new look now... i put back my hair extensions..... this is even better... hahaha
            Attached Files
            garcia

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 17 2010,01:05) My goodness Cancer12 is looking splendid  
              i guess this is even better... long hair.... curl or straight?
              Attached Files
              garcia

Comment

(cancer12 @ Mar. 20 2010,20:10) i had pageant last nyt and i won... hehehe  i have a new look now... i
                Cogratulations C12.  You are looking FABULOUS!  

Rocky

Comment

thanks dear...
                  garcia

Comment

(cancer12 @ Mar. 20 2010,20:12)
                    (jimslim @ Mar. 17 2010,01:05) My goodness Cancer12 is looking splendid  
                    i guess this is even better... long hair.... curl or straight?
                    Mmmmmm , I like curry hair
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Cancer, congrats on winning. no surprise! as i mentioned before - love the long hair.

Comment

(reppertour @ Mar. 21 2010,03:56) Cancer, congrats on winning. no surprise! as i mentioned before - love the long hair.
                        thanks rep.... yes i think long hair is better with me... maybe ill keep it for months..
                        garcia

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X