Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you publish on a public forum, it becomes everybody's business. Get your facts straight...Kim told me she did NOT know her pics were there. I would have thought Ozzie would have told her himself at the time he decided to post them. Evidently not. As for your high school terminology..."brownie points"...my self-esteem has been intact for over 50 years and I could care less what others think. Kim and I chat regularly and I mentioned it in passing...end of story. You crybabies want to whine about it, like you do about everything else....make your day.

Comment

(alan1chef @ Oct. 01 2009,03:21) When you publish on a public forum, it becomes everybody's business. Get your facts straight...Kim told me she did NOT know her pics were there. I would have thought Ozzie would have told her himself at the time he decided to post them. Evidently not. As for your high school terminology..."brownie points"...my self-esteem has been intact for over 50 years and I could care less what others think. Kim and I chat regularly and I mentioned it in passing...end of story. You crybabies want to whine about it, like you do about everything else....make your day.
      Your an idiot plain and simple.

So you chat with Kim regularly big deal.

Whether she knew before hand or not is none of your business. It is between myself and her and she did know and does know. So go back to wanking.

You still have not explained why you though it necessary to tell her not only that her pictures were on this forum but exactly who posted them?

Comment

...yup, still anxious to know what drives guys to tell one of the girls that her pic was posted and who posted it.

If indeed someone uses the cam girls' services, wouldn't it suffice just to have them know you know them from the cam business?  Do you really need to say...."Oh, I saw your pic on XXX Forum posted by Mr. X"?   Why not just....."Oh, I saw you on XXXCam service, you look hot."

Further........I love how someone(particularly the LB's) think that when they do some on line chatting, cam exchanges, etc, they now "know" the person.  What fantasy world are they living in?  Meet the person face to face, share a drink, break bread....then you have met and know the person.    
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Most cam ladyboys from the Philippines not only claim to be your friend after 5 minutes they claim to be in love and will unconditionally love you for the rest of your life. Ha Ha.

Comment

(alan1chef @ Oct. 01 2009,00:21) When you publish on a public forum, it becomes everybody's business. Get your facts straight...Kim told me she did NOT know her pics were there. I would have thought Ozzie would have told her himself at the time he decided to post them. Evidently not. As for your high school terminology..."brownie points"...my self-esteem has been intact for over 50 years and I could care less what others think. Kim and I chat regularly and I mentioned it in passing...end of story. You crybabies want to whine about it, like you do about everything else....make your day.
            I am so happy this thread has been brought to life and great to hear confirmed what I have always known: Alan the tucker-fucker you are a sad old fuck who would do anyhting to ingratiate yourself with a third rate (filipina.. same same) whore.
            You say you mentioned it in passing.... the fact is you did mention it and you did so to gain (in your own estimation) some prestige in the eyes of one of your internet lovers, cos lets face it, you are jealous cos Ozzie was there in real time, the best you can hope for is a cum-curtain across your monitor.

What a pathetic, right-wing, bombast you are. What a sneak. What a douchebag. Stuck behind your computer, jerking off all day unable to visit the girls you want so you choose to ruin it for others. An epononous shit-weasel.

Thanks for naming and shaming Ozzie. Should be more of it.
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(bohemia @ Jan. 21 2010,05:12) Most cam ladyboys from the Philippines not only claim to be your friend after 5 minutes they claim to be in love and will unconditionally love you for the rest of your life.  Ha Ha.
              You telling me you had to wait 5 whole minutes ?

Change your stylist man !

I think it's probably better not to mention these things, especially names.... No biggie this time it would seem, but you never know what the ramifications will be...

(Oh and I think alan's VIP entry just went up from $50 to $5,000 )
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Does anyone have any experience with "Sexy Sam" who posts on craigslist for Angeles City? Is she worth hooking up with?

Comment

You can visit , when it`s not active , the " Taal Vulcano " and plan a few day`s to Subic Bay it fantastic down there.
                  *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

Yes, and since the new highway opened, going to Subic and Olongapo is fast and easy.

Comment

Seems Angeles may loose its edge and may not be the place to go for fun:

Strict rules for nightlife establishments to come!
                      Monday, August 09

A critical meeting at the city hall was had earlier today as a result of the recent raid at Ponytails bar, along with the pressure of the upcoming investigations into human-trafficking in Angeles in the following months.

As a result, Mayor Ed Pamintuan has been forced to implement a new set of strict rules for all nightlife establishments which will limit the X factor of the entertainment to a much more conservative level.

Angelescity.com will publish the complete set of new rules by tomorrow (Tuesday).
                      The list includes rules such as the ban of G-strings or thongs, nude body painting and see-through apparel. Bar events which promote borderline nudity such as the one had at Ponytails called "who let the dogs out" will also be banned.
                      Furthermore, the number of 'doorgirls' standing outside the bars will be limited to as little as 1 per bar.
                      Entertainment establishments catering to locals which are suspect to sometimes fully cross the borderline of nudity will also be forced to clean up their acts completely.

This has been the decision of the mayor in order to ensure that the erotic nature of the entertainment at bars will not be used as (unjust) evidence for human trafficking in the following months in which human-trafficking will be strictly scrutinized in the city as mentioned in a previously published article.

Source: http://angelescity.com/index.php?newsID=232

Comment

ban of G-strings or thongs, nude body painting and see-through apparel

So the point is the girls have to be 100% nude all the time?

Comment

...   ....from my visits there I would call A.C. mild compared to some of the other sex tourist spots in asia..and mayor why don't you do something about all the homeless kids wandering the streets there other than putting them in jail, to me that is more of an obscenity than girls wearing G-strings!  ..idiots!
                          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

As far as I remember I started February 1st my report about the Philippines with day 1 in Angeles. There you can find all kind of information, at least what I did during day- and nighttime, including volcanos and blow job bars.
                            Maybe you can make use of that !
                            Ernesto

Comment

Or drop by my apartment for some coffee or beer
                              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(medan @ Sep. 23 2009,18:18) How do you put more than one pic at a time?
                                Gobbles was closed last October due to underage ladies and human trafficking.  

Be careful out there....
                                Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                                X