Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(anicon @ Dec. 03 2013,08:37) ... forgot all about Winklergirl aka Lisa until i clicked that link & saw how nice she looks today, now in Singapore according to her blog.. Phil LBs are catching up as far as looks go but the Thais still outnumber them, and it may take a few more decades before they can equal them in the numbers dept.
    Personally think time is not the issue. Its money.

Met Nikki B. In manila last trip and as good as youll get in thailand.
    Plenty of others too as you know. Many teavelling in search of a quick buck.

Opportunity is tough for ts in phils compared to thailand and until attitude changes I think these girls will be gettng short changed.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I think azza has it right. The Filipina lbs have a tougher time finding reasonable paying jobs. Many of them cannot afford the hormones and plastic surgery the Thai lbs have access to.

Also the strength of Catholicism probably has an impact as well.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

WOW !! Always blame us Catholics.
        TEXASMAC

Comment

Why not blame the Catholics they are responsible for some horrendous stuff and always protect there own not the people they pretend to protect.

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Dec. 14 2013,07:29)    WOW !! Always blame us Catholics.  
            You're right TM, the church is a shining light

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Dec. 14 2013,07:29)    WOW !! Always blame us Catholics.  
              You're right TM, the church is a shining light

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Well, things have definitely changed. I just came back from a short holiday 2 weeks ago and tomorrow I am headed to Boracay with my longtime GF. Here's a sample of a few girls that I met on my last trip...

Hmmm... cannot see any way to upload pics
                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

I thought I would share a few pics of Boracay Island with you folks
                  that I took in May

I have been to the LOS beaches of Jomtien, Lamai, Patong, Hua Hin, Koh Larn etc in
                  the past but Boracay beach is the cleanest and best by far imho, it was great

We flew from Manila to Caticlan Airport on a twin prop plane which is
                  about a 1 hour Flight
                  You can also fly to Kalibo Airport for half the price but then thats
                  almost 2 hours away from the Ferry Port

Sorry about the quality of the pictures but nevermind :hi:

Attached Images

1.1.jpg
                  2.2.jpg
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

mission aborted , cannot upload pics

Comment

Hi Dave, thanks for trying. With the old forum software the photos have to be resized (made smaller) before you can post them. If you check the link in my sig, how to post 3 photos at a time, it explains the process. Don't give up!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Amazing that with all my trips to the Philippines I have never been to Boracay, I really should make the effort to get there also Palwan is on my list for the next trip.

Comment

Donot kid yourself about those PI ladyboys they can con you out of your money in a heart beat. I banged a college student for a while the last couple of times I mentioned coming for a visit always a reason for me not to visit I called her on it and have not heard a pip since. There are too many fish in the ocean to get hung up on one.

Comment

Donot kid yourself about those PI ladyboys they can con you out of your money in a heart beat. I banged a college student for a while the last couple of times I mentioned coming for a visit always a reason for me not to visit I called her on it and have not heard a pip since. There are too many fish in the ocean to get hung up on one.

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Jul. 14 2014,01:12) Hmmm... cannot see any way to upload pics
                                Not sure the uploading of pics is working anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X