X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by
    you can score for S$50. Have not got that cheap myself but S$100 is not a problem.
    Opening offer last week from a Thai lb was S$150.....I am sure it would have come down a bit more if I had persevered
    Mister Arse

Comment

Sngapore is a good hunting ground at the moment if anyone is town, Crazy Horse was full of it last night, nearly all pre-op, well the ones who spoke to me were anyway. In Bar Romeo I was talikng to one LB while another was rubbing against me from behind like a JacK Russel on heat with what can only be described as a "skirt tent" as opposed to a trouser tent.
      Orchard Towers drives me up the fuckin wall.Too much hassle and too expensive but its 10 mins in a taxi away, lets face it if you lived in Montana and there was a bar full of LB stunners 10 mins in a taxi away would you go??? Course you bloody would.
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (gunslinger @ Mar. 27 2005,01:35)
        lets face it if you lived in Montana and there was a bar full of LB stunners 10 mins in a taxi away would you go???
        If I lived in Montana and there was a barn full of consenting sheep ten minutes a way, I'd go!

Comment

When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 27 2005,02:05)
            Originally posted by (gunslinger @ Mar. 27 2005,01:35)
            lets face it if you lived in Montana and there was a bar full of LB stunners 10 mins in a taxi away would you go???
            If I lived in Montana and there was a barn full of consenting sheep ten minutes a way, I'd go!

Here ya go Mr. Pigg;
            (you Dogg)
            Attached Files
            ain't life grand

Comment

Just got to Singapore about 3 hours ago after spending 9 days in LOS. If any of you locals want to meet up for a beer or maybe take in some of the sites let me know I am here for a week before heading off to Chennai.

Comment

Working...
              X