Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (mandyts @ April 02 2005,14:16)
    hi ts lover, maybe its the same jasmine yes she does have a great personality,she is a top ladyboy,we have been together for 6 years.
    i would post her pic but dont no how too,

www.transcend.net.au     go here you will see her under her working name susie. mandy xx
    Thanks Mandy for the info.

I am a Sydney boy and use to go the Taxi Club sometimes. Compared to here it is but a drop in the ocean, but it use to have great and high quality lboys there, predominantly from Asia, and it is all that Sydney has to offer.

Anyway enjoy yourself in Bangkok, and if you need any help or guidance drop me a line and Ill give you a bell with my number.

Have fun/

Comment

thanks mike,yes please pm me your number always good to have contacts over there anyway my number over there is 079761571.

anyone in pattaya want to meet me or my friends please call me.

we arrive 1 am thursday 14th, we have a mini bus booked,there are 7 of us and one tom reckons he knows a place at the airport we can grab beer for the trip down lol.

Comment

have fun Mandy !

I gotta work during Songkran festival...but ....long long vacation in June ! hehehehe

Comment

thanks jackie,and thanks mike i fly out today arrive bangkok 1 am thurs morning we have a mini bus waiting top up with a few beers and hit the bars in pattaya around 4ish.

jackie if you come to sydney please get in touch. mandy xx

Comment

mandy : of course,I will let you know ASAP

Comment

Working...
            X