Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a look on the UK Border Agency website for information on this. There was nothing there but plenty of advice for people who want to seek asylum. Guess they want our credit cards to fund all the free housing for radical clerics.
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(Torurot @ Mar. 20 2009,16:04) It's Not April first yet!      

that was my first thought too.

but if you read the text thoroughly, you only have to give advance notice if you don't travel through a "controlled checkpoint" like an airport.

and these are not EU laws, these are british laws.

but i am fairly sure the EU will do the same in some years.

and then I will tell: la la la ... I'm not returnin'

Comment

It's painfullly obvious what these laws are bring bought in for. When Imran goes home to see his "family" in Pakistan and ends up doing 5 weeks in the North West Territories learning how to blow up things and how evil western society is, the government can then bang him up for not declaring it.

The labour government can not bring itself to admit they are nothing but a fifth column movement that has made Britain virtually indefencible. All they are trying to do now is make the Police do the job of Mi5. Too bloody late and half hearted.
        Beer Baron

Comment

Working...
        X