Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesnt all these places being mentioned have a high hurricane risk. Thats something I would take into consideration if I was to settle there long term. Me personally I would love to live long term in the south of France.
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(Ishywishyonastar @ Mar. 23 2010,21:04) This will give you second thoughts. My sister lives in Bermuda. I keep planning to visit her. Maybe see you there?
      Can't afford it and already crossed it off my list of potential future winter homes.

Too bad, we could have reminisced about favorite hotel destinations.

The Caribbean islands are all on a hurricane path for sure, from about mid-august until early November;  Costa Rica and Panama just get a lot of heavy rain.  Which is fine as I love Autumn in New England and will probably always spend that around here anyway.   In fact, in 12 years of travel in Asia I have never even ONCE been there between July and October; the weather is perfect right where I am, so why bother going somewhere which has rain and clouds?

Been following some Costa Rica message boards and a Yahoo group a friend turned me on to; so far, of all the countries I have looked into, it seems that a person can have the best life right there and for as cheap [or cheaper] than Thailand.  Best part, of course; only 9 hours from my roots,  familiar surroundings and great summer weather.

P.S.; can't afford south of France  

If money were no issue I would have a home in Venice and a condo in Prague.
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
      X