Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I have only been once, years ago, to Israel - over the last two years there must have been a dozen Israeli TSs touring London and the UK and the four I saw were great looking - that said they were charging London prices so they were no bargain.

A couple of guys I know saw the ones I had seen plus a few others and I was told that the others were no where near as attractive as the photographs had lead them to believe.

So, there is definately a GG and a TS/TV scene in Israel, the latter predominantly, so I am told, in Tel aviv and Haifa but it will be an expensive hobby.

Comment

(reflections @ Dec. 13 2010,18:42) thanks guys--will never  travel to Cuba as long as the Castros are in power. besides it is illegal and not worth any potential headache just for a vacation.
      Must be fun living in the land of the free. I cant imagine Australia ever making it "illegal" to go visit a place just because they are carrying an historical hump from 50 years ago.

I hear Baku goes off... you should check it out.
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Cuba, Brazil or the Dominican Republic are all high on my list of mongering travel destinations.

Cuba is easy if you live anywhere near Canada, or travel for any of the myriad of reasons that are on the "authorized" list for US citizens. It's not like 1964 when travel to Cuba was strictly verboten. Things have eased considerably and the tourist industry has been quick to seize on that.

There's a great book (little out of date but still great info) called The Hedonist that's all about monger traveling. Where's the best place in the world for a single guy to go to get laid? It's all there. Here's a link you can even buy it from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Hedonis....&sr=1-6
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

i would never visit Cuba out ofrespect for my fellow Miami "Gusano" Cubanitos
          reflections

Comment

is Belarus safe? where should I stay?
            reflections

Comment

reflections wrote:
              i would never visit Cuba out ofrespect for my fellow Miami "Gusano" Cubanitos
              You need to wake up dude. Most of those emigres were thieving lackeys of Batista and the mob. No surprise that they are now the backbone of the Republican Party in Florida.

Family Values!

Comment

(reflections @ Dec. 14 2010,07:42) is Belarus safe? where should I stay?
                yes, Belarus is very safe, just don't flash your wealth around and don't follow strangers.
                other than that, I'd rather be at 3am in a dark alley in Minsk than in any of the bigger western cities.

Comment

ok thanks it will be so cold though in February
                  reflections

Comment

that's ok, believe me!
                    vodka and girls will keep you warm, and they will be very happy to go to your warm room/bed...

Comment

Working...
                    X