X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Got to Guess Bar

Well, I arrived the night before (12 Jan 08) to BKK and after getting some rest, got up the courage to go to Guess Bar on 13 Jan 08. I arrived around 1110 pm as a few of the girls were lounging outside the Bar. It was a bit intimidating at first to walk in, but I was on a mission to go there after reading all the posts about how great Guess Bar is.
    I have to admit, the Guess Bar is a top notch place to hang out. When I first entered, I noticed the Bar stools on the right, and the couches hidden to the left, with 2 pool tables in the back. After I entered, I was first asked to sit on the couches, but after reading the posts I determined it was safer to go to the bar first, to take it all in.
    I was greeted by three girls at first, and I wish I could remember all their names, but my euphoria was at a high....I ordered a Singh Ha and stared at the TV for the first few minutes. The girls were very nice and were asking the typical questions..."what is your name, where are you from, how long you stay here.....It was at this point that I gave three of them drinks, since they took the time out to chat with me.
    After about 20 minutes and some small talk, I was asked by "Fah" I think, if i wanted to play pool. Since I an a newbie and have not been with a LB yet, I eagerly agreed. I saw Jay in the corner with a gentlemen (which I assumed was Marhdi), but again my nervousness prevented me from asking the gentlemen, "Hey, are you Marhdi from the AsianTS forum." (By the way I was in blue jeans and a green polo shirt, in case that was Marhdi, so I apologize in advance for not talking to you).
    I played a few games of pool, I believe it was with Fah, but again, not great with names. I was taking in the atmosphere and couldnt believe I was finally in Guess Bar seeing all the talent that everyone has been talking about.
    Fah kept asking me to tell her who I liked, but again, it was alot to take in for a newbie, and since I wasn't talking to any of the forum members, I felt hesitant to commit and barfine anyone.
    Well, I am going to go to Guess again on 14 Jan around 7pm, and I hope to chat with any of the forum members, so they can give me some tips and pointers on who is a good selection.
    Well,to sum it all up, I didnt bar fine anyone but I have to admit that Guess Bar is great, and I hope to loosen up more on my second visit tomorrow and get the courage to bar fine
    Thanks to all the posters on here who give guys like me an idea of what to expect prior to entering the bar!!!
    Rob

Nice one Rob,just how I would be if I walked in there on My own ! Go for it man,just pick what takes your fancy,I'm sure any one of them would be good in the sack for a newbie like ya'self. Just keep us all posted & get some piccys if ya can.happy hunting mate !
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Thanks,
      Don't know if this will migrate to the trip report forum, however, will keep you posted on how I fare over the next couple of days. Will try to get pics if i can.
      Rob

Comment

Hi Rob
        I know how you feel about going in alone as I did the same tonight myself. Got in there about half an hour after you. Im no newby to the LB scene but some times find it intimidating as they are all friends and familiar with each other where as were isolated.. despite the welcome. Not an easy thing to do..so well done. PM me if you'd like to hook up for a beer.. cheers Foggy

Comment

Hey Bigiron, The only way to get rid of that newbie status is to just dive right in and BF one of those cuties. Keep us all informed of the adventure!!

Comment

I surely will keep track on your post mate, as this will be very beneficial to me as well for my coming ever first encounter on the LBs worlds. I support you spiritually and hope to learned more from your expereimces, before my coming plan visit to LOS.

Of coarse I understand your feeling, that is the same feeling I had when the time I first step into a bar (gg's bar) way back many years ago. but this is totally different specially with those gorgeous lovely LBs. I hope you will keep update too on your first time with an LBs inside the room. since I have never been with a ladyboy ever before and I wonder what will be my feeling when I saw her dick? I wonder for first timer like us, is it more preferable to go with a post ops first or those cuties under hormone pills that will have a much smaller and non functional dicks? since I never expect to be top nor sucking her dick, anyway!

MD
            machodik

Comment

(bigiron13 @ Jan. 14 2008,02:11) I saw Jay in the corner with a gentlemen (which I assumed was Marhdi), but again my nervousness prevented me from asking the gentlemen, "Hey, are you Marhdi from the AsianTS forum." (By the way I was in blue jeans and a green polo shirt, in case that was Marhdi, so I apologize in advance for not talking to you).
              Not me - so probably a good move on your part Rob - I was not in the bar last night and am now back at work down in Chonburi.    

Cheers
              mardhi

Comment

The guy in the corner with Jay was me. So don't be shy come over and say hello. I will be there again tonight around 7:30.

Comment

Ozzie and Marhdi,
                  Thanks for replying, and will introduce myself tonight when I show up tonight Ozzie.
                  Cheers,
                  Rob

Comment

After all the hoopla over the past year and NOT being able to read the forum when I wanted for those ever helpful updates, (long story) I made the pilgrimage The day before I split. Well, I bounce around the corner at soi 1 and into 3 floors of construction site. Damn near broke down and cried like a little girl...Nothing more depressing than 3-4 floors of dead go-go bars. Yeah yeah, I know....they moved...Rxpharm broke it to me the next day.

Randyman..........
                    ain't life grand

Comment

I'll be there around 7pm, look for the tall guy with the big muscles and the donald duck tattoo on the arm, ok, thats not me..now look to the left.
                      ( just ask the bartender, Gong, if ozzie, Nick or Mardhi is around )
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Got to the bar later than anticipated, was having some liquid courage in a pool bar down the road. However, once I got to the Guess bar it was around 930 pm. Had a chance to chat with Ozzie, but I'm sure you guys don't care about that..........You are wanting to know what the "newbie" got himself into.
                        Well, I will go into more detail later, as I am getting ready to head to the airport in awhile. But suffice it to say, I barfined Jenny

Plus I am going to have to drop off a bag of hers to the Guess bar before I leave today, since I believe it is her red leather outfit. She forgot to take it with her as she left in the morning...
                        So if any one hears of a farang rushing into the bar and dropping off a bag, then that was me. I wish I wasn't leaving the LOS today!!!!

Comment

since I believe it is her red leather outfit. She forgot to take it with her as she left in the morning...
                          Wow! TWO long times, eh? That Jenny is changing her ways!

Comment

Was good to meet you bigiron and can't wait to hear what you and Jenny got up to        

Comment

Ozzie,
                              It was good meeting you too. I dropped off Jenny's red outfit around 4pm to Gong. Could you check to make sure that Jenny got it back. I'm surprised that she left it in my room as she left in the morning.
                              I will give a blow by blow (pun intended, ha ha) when I get back to the states in a day or so. It is 710pm now, and I am sad as I pack up and head off to the airport.
                              I just want to say that Jenny was a good pick for my brief first encounter in the Guess bar.
                              Again, stay tuned for the details when I have the LOS blues...I will hopefully be back in 6 months or so....
                              Cheers all, this is a great forum. Please keep it up
                              Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X