Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(bigiron13 @ Jan. 19 2008,15:28) I must say, Jenny can suck a cock, and looks very sexy doing it. She obviously knows all the right techniques as she had me ready to cum in no time....

--PART IV, ROUND 2-- coming later
    Rob
    WOW! amasing story and feeling my dick is getting hard and wish to fuck a LB right away. I belived we adore LB bec. they are genetically male and knows what we like for and what make us feels so good specially sucking one's cock. I think this should be the reason why a gg can not way comparing an LB for a good sucking technique......go ahead dude, do not let us hanging in the air with dripping saliva.....please continue with your nice post...
    machodik

Comment

Great stuff , you really are the master of suspense , ever think of writing thrillers

Jenny has a bit of a reputation for "Topping " but with most LBs they do this because its what the customer asks for , so it might not necessarily be her preference .I find most LBs even those well known "toppers " still prefare to be treated like a lady .

Now what about the next installment for us waiting perverts
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Gentlemen, I honestly appreciate the support and great responses. Since I have always enjoyed these posts, I just wanted to contribute something back. My visit with Jenny is still vivid in my mind....So here is what happened next.

After Jenny came, we took a little bit of a breather and drank some more of those wine coolers. Then, Jenny went to take a quick shower again, and I followed suit right after her. This must have taken around 20 minutes or so. After that we were both naked on the bed, and Jenny could see that I was getting hard again, even though I had not cum yet. (I don't know if anyone else experiences what I call the "beer hard-on", but mine was in full force. I wanted to cum so bad, but couldn't since I had ingested quite a few Singh Ha). It was at that point that the same sly grin that I saw earlier on Jenny's face re-appeared. She looked at me and asked if i wanted to get fucked.
        OMG, finally, I thought.....I was going to experience a first rate topping from one of the best. My hard on could have cut glass
        I vividly remember Jenny taking one of the pillows and as I was lying on my back told me to raise my hips so she could position it under my ass. I'm sure this was to give her the right angle with which to ravage me. She quickly got a condom and put it on with such an eagerness, I was both scared and excited. As she was positioning herself, I could see her rock hard cock ready for the job it was about to do. There was no lube at all, and since this was my first time, I knew that initially, this wasnt going to feel good. When she initially tried to stick her cock in it was too tight, so she used one of her fingers to prep the way. There was only one problem with this -- her fingernails are a little long, so you can image my discomfort when her fingernail scraped a little on my inside. I yelped like a little dog, and Jenny just grinned again and said "Sawry, so Sawry"...
        But she was determined to fuck me, so she dispensed with her finger and just pushed her cock into me until she was all the way in me, and just layed on top of me, kissing me passionately until I started to relax. Once she felt I was ready she started slow methodical thrusts. To my amazement the pain started going away and i started to feel a sensation like no other I ever experienced before. I felt such a rush, it was almost maddening. I told her I wanted to cum, but for some reason I just couldn't. Now, Jenny had a crazed, exotic look on her face and she started to really pound me, almost to the point of me seeing stars. God, it felt so so good. I had never felt my cock so hard before. She must have kept at this frenzied pace for 5 to 10 minutes. Then, without any notice, I felt a rush of cum from deep inside me shoot with such a force that it covered both jenny and me....
        At this point Jenny seemed satisfied, so be both took showers again, and decided it was time to go to sleep...
        --Part 5, The Morning Fun-- to be continued...

Comment

(bigiron13 @ Jan. 20 2008,09:33) She looked at me and asked if i wanted to get fucked.
          OMG, finally, I thought.....I was going to experience a first rate topping from one of the best. My hard on could have cut glass
          I vividly remember Jenny taking one of the pillows and since this was my first time, I knew that initially, this wasnt going to feel good.
          To my amazement the pain started going away and i started to feel a sensation like no other I ever experienced before.  I felt such a rush, it was almost maddening. I told her I wanted to cum,
          For a Newbie.....you really have a big guts to try be topped.

I wonder is this the experience that make all the LB's lover to opted for having a pleassure from an LB rather than a gg's?

Wow, so exciting story and expereince, more please and better with some photos too.....          
          machodik

Comment

Well, I woke up around 8am and looked over next to me, and there was Jenny sleeping like a baby. It sure was nice to wake up realizing that I had finally had my first experience. I looked up at the ceiling and remembered how many times I dreamt that I would be in BKK as I read the forum from my humble abode in the States. The power of this forum is amazing when you don't live in the LOS or do not frequent the country that often. It is sorta like living vicareously (sp) through others who post there experiences and pictures!!!
            Anway, I got up, took a shower, and made a little noise in hopes that I would wake the sleeping "giant". My tactics worked and she rolled over and smiled at me. We chatted very briefly, and then her hands roamed down to my waiting cock. She realized that I was hard again. She looked at me and asked if she could top me again. Hmmmm, I was very sore from the last nights escapades, but since I wanted the full experience, I told her yes.
            She proceeded to top me, but the soreness was too much for me to handle, so that lasted only about 5 minutes. What followed next was Jenny giving me a hand job until I came. She seemed happy, but not as happy as I was.
            She showered and started to get ready to go, since I had a business engagement in an hour.
            Now, I have read alot of posts about how much barfine to give the lady, etc., but what i did before I left with Jenny from the Guess bar the night before was have a quick chat with Ozzie. I asked him what is a respectful amount to give her. Well, he asked if it was for ST of LT. I said I wanted LT, so he said 3000 baht. Ok, got it, so that number stuck in my mind. As Jenny was getting ready to leave, I gave her the 3000 baht and asked her if that was ok...Jenny frowned a little bit and asked if she could get some more for taxi fare. I indicated to her that I had no more baht and had to go the ATM. So, I think she was a little upset. But, from my perspective it was a great night and morning. After she left, I noticed that she left a green bag that contained her red leather outfit that she wore at Guess Bar the previous night. So, later in the afternoon, I returned the bag to Guess Bar and handed it over to Gong. Then I got ready to leave for the airport.
            I am still suffering the LOS blues as I write this, but all five parts of my postings are the actual events as to what happened in my first experience. I look at these posting as my therapy to get over the LOS blues. Every time I hit a keystroke, a sly grin comes across my face--kinda like the same grin that Jenny gave me when I was with her!!!
            Cheers,
            Rob

Comment

What a great recall of the event - I have zero recollection of first time I went with Jay other than her kissing me goodbye and doing a runner around lunchtime the following day. From what she later told me, she topped me that night and then she wanted to leave before I woke up as she was shy for seeing her without make-up. A total of zero baht passed into her bag that night, as I was still half asleep when she went. We joke about it later, and she said, something along the lines of - i dont care about money, just happy, that enough. One year on and she clearly plays the long game - maybe she has some Chinese blood in her

Actually in hindsight I do remember after she went, jumping up and thinking SHIT, where is my wallet and has anything gone. Maybe still too slanted from other less trustworthy girls. And par for the course, the wallet was intact and nothing missing.

Cheers
              mardhi

Comment

Mardhi,
                Thanks for the compliment I must admit, you are a lucky guy, but I'm sure you already know that. Jay runs a fine place with the Guess Bar. It seems that most of the girls have their head on straight, at least that was my initial quick impression. It does give a newbie the comfort that there is less to worry about once you barfine.
                I can honestly say that I fully enjoyed my time at the Guess Bar and with Jenny. Hopefully, I will be visiting again in 6 months or so. I think I will have to try someone else when I am there next. Maybe Ploy
                On my first night in Guess Bar, when I didn't barfine anyone ( see my first post), Fah was trying to get me to barfine her and Ploy, but I was too nervous...Ahhh, lessons learned, but wouldn't trade my night with Jenny, it was great.
                I'm just now getting over my soreness
                Cheers to everyone, and I will try to contribute to the posts even though I'm not as lucky to be living in the LOS.
                Rob

Comment

HeHe....My Bigger Bang are over as yours..Yip Jenny was a great choice....
                  Anybody like the Guess Bar as you and me....
                  So my Bigger Bang tour part 2 will be in around 4 month...

I like all girls in the Guess Bar...and girls....next time me comes back as helicoter....

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Dieter,
                    I remember chatting with you briefly as I was playing pool with Jenny that night. I tried to speak a little german to you, ha ha....
                    I was the american tht looked like a kid in the candy store
                    Hope you enjoyed your trip and good luck on your upcoming second tour

Comment

I remember of course....
                      Ups... next tour will be my Bigger Bang tour part 2....it was maybe my 56 or 57 tour to Los....have to check my passports...
                      Yip...I am absolutly satisfacted with my trip...and looking for my next....
                      May we met again....yip Guess for some beers....and lb´s

Dieter

Comment

56 or 57 times
                        Dieter you are the man

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Nope, from these trips are around 45 to 46 only for GG´s.....

Dieter

The romance with the horse don´t count.....

Comment

Gentlemen: note the rare candour regarding the description of a first time (or any) topping. Does any body recall such candour elsewhere in the forum? This man is to be congratulated.

And FYI, the only recollection I have re any advice for those who wish to take the (p)lunge first time is Yoda's (aka Stogie Bear) note re the use of the anal douche somewhere in the forum. As always, Stogie, we are not worthy ...

I am a little surprised that there there has been no technical advice re our friends pain in his first topping. Here is the scoop. First, use a good douche like the Colt (see any online sexshop) prior to the game. Supposedly, your partner has done the same thing ... Second, use a small commercial flexor (small anal dildo) with some kwy to loose up prior; there is no need to cop the pain. Third, you need a good "toppee" who knows how to "angle in". This is an experience question re your partner: there are some masters out there- read the forums. Arse longa; vita brevis etc
                            bkkrunner

Comment

Thanks for the great TR BigIron. I know one thing.......You will be back to LOS soon and you have the LOS Blues!! You topped, got topped, sucked and got sucked and took care of business. Great first trip for you. And by the way...just pay them what you think is fair depending on their performance evaluated by yourself...only you know that.

Comment

(bigiron13 @ Jan. 20 2008,08:01) As Jenny was getting ready to leave, I gave her the 3000 baht and asked her if that was ok...Jenny frowned a little bit and asked if she could get some more for taxi fare. I indicated to her that I had no more baht and had to go the ATM. So, I think she was a little upset.
                                am i alone in my surprise that jenny was "upset" at receiving *only* 3000 baht? with the usd in a freefall that seems damn good money to me. and how much would "more for taxi fare" be in any case? 50 baht? or maybe she just didn't have any change for the thousand baht notes to give the driver

at any rate. great TR. love the thorough detail. and let me add my admiration at your courage for choosing Jenny to take your cherry!

Comment

Working...
                                X