Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see some new meat appearing on the butchers slab over in Thailand at Guess Bar The Nissan Factory keeps producing these adorable creatures then those talented surgeons in Bangkok do their thing

Comment

And i wish they were put in an english class before they hit the retailshop. 6-7 of the new girls doesn´t understand any english. I asked Lak for a beer, she got up, pulled down her shorts, and said: "No, i small!"

Not a bad thing though i guess.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

That's fucking funny..

Think I'll ask her to bring me a cocktail tonight and some peanuts...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Couple more I have taken over last few days
          Attached Files

Comment

Wow....see you on the 3th May ....me hope I get quantity discount not only for my Chang beers....
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

The one on the right told me she likes Japanese Guys, so I named her Bukkake - I ask everyone to use this name when talking to her

For those living in a cave, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukkake
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Post # 23 looks like a huge all you can eat buffett.

Comment

(sev7en @ Mar. 21 2008,17:59) I asked Lak for a beer, she got up, pulled down her shorts, and said: "No, i small!"

Ah the old language barrier and all that , same as Mimi every time you ask her something she just moons at you
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Who is that in the front of post 23 ?

Cant miss here she is the only one flashing her Tits and showing us a panty bulge ?

Oh its Jenny , ok all sorted , no surprises that Jenny would be posing like that when i think about

I should really start to get to know some of the new staff , instead of reminiscing about all the great times with Pear and Charm when they used to be there .

Comment

(monkeyman @ Mar. 22 2008,16:07) Who is that in the front of post 23 ?

Cant miss here she is the only one flashing her Tits and showing us a panty bulge ?

Oh its Jenny , ok all sorted , no surprises that Jenny would be posing like that when i think about  
                      Who else
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

The shrinking violet
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I went in there the other night and chatted with Vivian. She seems to have a nice personality and looks great in the flesh too. I didn't barfine her, but she didn't pout about it either (even though it was a slow night). I take that as a good sign.

Comment

Surprised she didn't do you for free ...... or was the queue too long she couldn't be
                            arsed waiting..
                            Meeeoowwww,
                            x
                            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Yowza, had to do a double take with the staff photo in post 23. That's a whole lotta girls!

Comment

Err there are 15 or so MORE than that on the payroll these days - dont forget average 5 off per day on a day off and as this was at 930ish, lots gone already. The ones I can notice from that would include Fern, Eats and Joy none of whom made it to when I took the pic.

Cheers
                                Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                                X