Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 is Joy and #8 is Ploy,if i am not mistaken.
    A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Hello Tralala777,

Welcome to the forum.  

4000 Baht!......  Ouch!......    

Yes one year ago 1000/1500 St would be about right and 2000/2500 LT.
      I guess today 1500/2000 ST and about 2500/3000 LT.
      There are NO fixed rates and it pays to negotiate.

If you are young and 'handsum' (unlike me    ) you should get a 500/1000 Baht discount.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

and Jay ordered just 70 of them in XL size.
        I think she has forgotten at least one X.....and that has nothing to do with Thai clothes sizes!

Suggest she orders BFB size next time
        Mister Arse

Comment

Yep.... a dozen in BFB would do well for sales! (But I can slip nicely into an L!)

Comment

Is it just Me or does "Top" look extra sexy in that team shot
            I don't know Seamus,which one is you?
            x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Order a small for me

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

You wouldnt see Me Ms Faa as Mardhi used a flash & with all those white "T" shirts, I would just blend in ! LOL

Seamus
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Tuesday night has become Guess T shirt night for the staff and I captured some extra pics of the famous gals. Unfortuately battery ran out just as Jenny was getting in her stride so this is as far as they go.

Cheers
                  Mardhi
                  Attached Files

Comment

Eats is looking damn hot IMHO these days.

Its Fah, Ohm, Jenny, Ploy and Eats from left to right in this shot
                    Attached Files

Comment

I said the same thing in the piccy b4 this one, "fuck Me eats your looking hot" the girl takes a good damn photo.She wanted Me to take her on St Pats night, she said she would even wear My paddy hat,but I took Clingfilm instead,I think eats would have killed Me,if she didnt her room mate would have.LOL

Seamus

Comment

That Fah Scares the shite out of me, never came up to me once, while I was pissed in Guess Bar, thank fuck.Any BM took her,any BM brave enougth to take her LOL ? & Me thinks ohms is gonna have to go on the list.

Seamus

Comment

I don't think that Fah looks that scary to me. It's always the quiet demure ones that you have to worry about. In my experience they are banshees underneath the sheets.

Ohm is absolutely fantastic. A scrumptious night out    She's just a bit more passive than I would have like, but still managed to lose a load for me.

Comment

(seamus @ May 02 2008,20:46)   That Fah Scares the shite out of me, never came up to me once, while I was pissed in Guess Bar, thank fuck.Any BM took her,any BM brave enougth to take her LOL ? & Me thinks ohms is gonna have to go on the list.

Seamus
                            What's wrong with Fah?Seems cute

Comment

Not a thing mate...one of my all time favorite Guess Girls and one of the originals...well almost original...she actually started as serving girl way back when but quickly changed uniforms...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Serving girls at Guess? I thought they all took that role in pulling you to the couches and getting you a drink.
                                Must have been interesting have the working staff and then the serving staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X