Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rxpharm @ May 12 2008,11:57) Good map Kahuna, however, guys, the blue arrow on that map is pointing where the gay bars are located - very few lbs there unless there is a cabaret show in those bars.
    Thanks Rxpharm...I should have noted that...

That map is actually from an old tirip to the Telephone Bar on Soi 4 where they do sponsor ladyboy beauty contests of sorts...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

The sky train in the evening is quicker than a taxi and will always be cheaper if it is just one person.

By the way, rising fuel costs do NOT effect taxi's because they all run on natural gas. There is absolutely no reason to accept their bloated and illegal price quotations designed to rip off unsuspecting tourists. Have them turn the meter on or get in the next one. If you feel like rewarding them, tip the honest ones at the destination, not the crooks up front.

Comment

thanks to every one for the directions was not sure wether sky trian stoped near by thanks agian
        i long to live in los  

Comment

...because they all run on natural gas...
          Not all of them. There are many taxis on the road still use LPG fuel. But even this is (used to be?) subsidized. (But not immune from oil price increases.)

Comment

Updated map...
            Attached Files

Comment

Going back to Nana walk across to the corner of Soi Convent and get the cab there as they turn into Soi Convent...You can always get the meter guys here...55 baht. its not because its cheap.. its coz there are more cars coming in that way for some reason...

The rip off guys tend to hang around Surawong end of Patpong

I always ask to go to Grand Majestic  Soi 2 anyway as is quicker. (avoid that fucking one way snarl up)..Just walk through the car park nr Guess bar and turn left..and your back to Nana

Comment

for the cheapos:

skytrain at nana -> SIAM -> Sala Deng ... 25 baht

Comment

Working...
                X