Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw her last week at Guess Bar wearing what I thought was a dodgy syrup but which turned out to be her own hair!

She still looks like a little string bean and seems to have aged somewhat too.

Comment

(natabroad65 @ Jun. 14 2008,05:11) I saw her last week at Guess Bar wearing what I thought was a dodgy syrup but which turned out to be her own hair!
      Now for all those who have not grown up in the east end of London "Syrup" is short for "Syrup of fig" which rhymes with "Wig"

Seamus
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Syrup... I never heard of that one!

I think the hair is mostly hers... but so is the freaky baggage that lives inside it!

Not my cup o tea, guvnor... awright?

Comment

I bar fined her last Sunday. Had a fantastic time. Well worth it.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 14 2008,18:37) Not my cup o tea, guvnor... awright?
            Oh God! Michael Barrymore is reading here now , must be all the femboys
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(auslbfan @ Jun. 14 2008,22:07) I bar fined her last Sunday. Had a fantastic time. Well worth it.
              Brave man, did you turn the lights off?

You know in a skanky horror film where someones getting strangled and there eyes get bloodshot....... thats whats happened to her puppies

Shame as shes a really pretty girl, but when i first saw that pic a bit of sick came up

Comment

But if you get it for free?
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

What are breast let us talk about cocks...
                  Fern is a lovely .....

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Looks like a problem with the veins there.

Maybe a tit job dr. would know why?

I think the titties are too big myself.
                    Loads of these girls get big ones that aren't proportional to their bodies.

They don't look natural.

Comment

(jimslim @ Jun. 15 2008,01:17)
                      Fak orf, mate... I'm goin' for a swim, doncha know... cor blimey - there's a stiff floatin' in me pool. Bleedin' 'eck!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 15 2008,10:01)
                        (jimslim @ Jun. 15 2008,01:17)
                        Fak orf, mate... I'm goin' for a swim, doncha know... cor blimey - there's a stiff floatin' in me pool. Bleedin' 'eck!
                        Wicked, Sorted, Mad for it
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I talk with Fern most days and will try and be discreet about what I read about her on this site, and only tell her when I read something so full of crap that I want her to know. Will always say something when it is complimentery but I do not inform her of every post amd details.

I am surprised though about how much information these girls get from other sources. When I first joined Asiants my friends in LOS were unaware of any posts,

How this has changed , I know of at least five girls who have easy access to this site and its posts. They know who their friends are and who they can trust but worse they know who is being two faced about them.

This is just a comment about how things have changed.

Returning to her tits , I just love them, she has a few stretch marks which do show up badly in some of the photos, but seeing them in the flesh , and with so much more to look at and take in , they are not a problem to her or me.

Back in a few weeks and looking forward to meeting SB for a drink. Always have appreciated his honesty and comments, and also to see TTC.
                          harris11

Comment

apparently Fern loves to TOP a nice white ass............

and with that beautiful nice Hard cock how could i blame her.........

Comment

(harris11 @ Jun. 15 2008,18:46) I talk with Fern most days and will try and be discreet about what I read about her on this site, and only tell her when I read something so full of crap that I want her to know. Will always say something when it is complimentery but I do not inform her of every post amd details.
                              Telling her anything you've read on this forum about her to make brownie points for yourself violates the trust of every other BM...

So go ahead and make yourself look the hero...But sooner or later it will come back to bite you in the ass...sooner I hope...and then we can all cheer...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

After knowing Fern for 18 months I certainly do not tell her anything to gain brownie points, and I am carefull about what I say to her. Did I fail too make that clear or have you jumped the gun.

In the last few months it has been accepted by BM that well known LB are members of this site and have access to the posts etc. What do you think they talk about when waiting for the next customer?

As far as getting bite on my arse, I'll let you know
                                harris11

Comment

Working...
                                X