Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You seem to take any talk of Fern way too personal , we all know you are well fond of her but you have to accept in her line of work, and in a fairly high profile bar she is gonna be talked about .

Aside of one guy complaining she went home early on him ages ago all the comments on her are positive , most people agreeing she is nice and friendly in Guess bar .

Why tell her anything about this forum ? better saying nothing , when LBs get together and gossip they believe these forums to be the work of the devil  
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(doitrong @ Jun. 15 2008,11:46) apparently Fern loves to TOP a nice white ass............

and with that beautiful nice Hard cock how could i blame her.........

Much more into young Thai boys, so I am told
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

99% of them are. We are atm´s, nothing else..
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Speak for yourself,i am very hansum man and all lb's love me.
          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(seamus @ Jun. 16 2008,01:05) Much more into young Thai boys, so I am told  
            Nought wrong with that as long as they're wearing pretty dresses
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(harris11 @ Jun. 15 2008,21:14) What do you think they talk about when waiting for the next customer?
              Don't know or care...but I can tell you what they don't talk about...Saw Fern last evening and neither your name nor this forum surfaced during the conversation...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Had the pleasure of Fern's company on Saturday night,
                And a Fun time was had,
                though it seems her little habit of disapering is still there! LOL
                In the bar she was up for staying long time which was cool, though would have wanted her to leave about 9am on the sunday, on getting back to the room, i made a point of saying to her if she leaves before 4 am she would only get 1000bht and if she stayed till 6am a bit more and till 9am my long time rate,
                Will after a few hours of fun she gets a call and decides she wants to go, which was ok as i was shattered and needed to try to catch up on sleep, so gave her the agreed fee, which she seemed a bit dissapointed at by the look on her face, when i pointed out this was what we agread, she gave a wry smile and was cool about it,
                as it had just gone Kicking out time in Nana, maybe the phone call was a better offer or a Little Thai boy for her
                but she was a lot of fun, and in Person i have tosay her breast like fine, no bad marks or stretching,

Comment

(jaime24 @ Jun. 16 2008,14:38) .... i made a point of saying to her if she leaves before 4 am she would only get 1000bht and if she stayed till 6am a bit more and till 9am my long time rate
                  Can you act as my negotiator in future, jaime24?    Like your style.   Think I might get a payment menu printed - they can tick the box

See you for more    tonight!
                  TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 16 2008,16:17)
                    (jaime24 @ Jun. 16 2008,14:38) .... i made a point of saying to her if she leaves before 4 am she would only get 1000bht and if she stayed till 6am a bit more and till 9am my long time rate
                    Can you act as my negotiator in future, jaime24?    Like your style.   Think I might get a payment menu printed - they can tick the box

Lol

TT it would be my pleasure to act on your behalf ,

and your friend Ae from LL was missing you last night

will see you on wednesday for a few and your tour guides skills of the new bars in Pattaya and your recomendations, which are always on the mark

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 16 2008,08:17)

Thats some funny shit TT, you made me spit water on my computer.

Comment

(seamus @ Jun. 16 2008,01:05) Much more into young Thai boys, so I am told
                        Some less some more but is the same for all of us in this forum .
                        My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

for those wishing to see her outside of work . I see her constantly on my way home from work about 5.15pm in soi 8 . she hangs out in a small eatery about 30mtrs up the road on the right hand side .

dont know if this helps anyone , but there you go

Comment

I hope thats not her favourite place to eat, because that will now change
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Seamus
                              Good point...most girls like a little bit of privacy away from
                              the punters....best just let her be...
                              x
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

A few days ago she asked me to put her phone number on ATS because she says she wants all the customers she can get because she is trying to buy a condo, sooo here it is 087-5050341

Comment

Working...
                                X