• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jaime24 @ Jun. 28 2008,00:26) the lure of Top may be to hard to resist,
    I'm weakening  
    TT

Comment

TT should you see her before you depart LOs send her my love and tell her that idiot english boy will be back for her in september

Comment

Great pics. This year it didn't take months! So applause all around!

The pics make me want to watch Big Cat Diaries on National Geographic or something...

Comment

I love to sit between all of these ppl ...lol

Comment

Can I blackmail Jay with pictures like this?
            Attached Files

Comment

I am in love with the goddess in the blue jeans in post two.

Comment

The goddess Dtom....you have good taste.....
                Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 30 2008,13:03) Can I blackmail Jay with pictures like this?
                  Not if you know what's good for you won't !!        

.... or this might be you      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I actually like this pic a lot... But I'm sure she wouldn't.

Comment

Forgive me..Im anewbie...

Everyone raves about Jay.(a real sweetie) ..but surely Jane is just as hot...

Attached..availible.just asking.......?
                      Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

Jaypee

some people will tell you Jane is a pain in the Ass which some people love
                        on the other hand i think she is pretty cool and never had any trouble with her,
                        but she has a sponser and from what i understand is pretty keen on him,
                        she still visits guess, so you could always try your luck

Comment

(jaime24 @ Jun. 30 2008,23:04) some people will tell you Jane is a pain in the Ass   
                          on the other hand i think she is pretty cool and never had any trouble with her,

Just missunderstood
                          Good fun with a sarcastic sense of humour , thats why I like her
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Jaypee @ Jun. 30 2008,22:32) Forgive me..Im anewbie...

Everyone raves about Jay.(a real sweetie) ..but surely Jane is just as hot...

Attached..availible.just asking.......?
                            Jay has her head screwed on at a reasonably straight angle. So she's fun to talk with and very easy on the eyes. She carries herself in a very feminine manner (most of the time) and so guys who are attracted to women think she's hot. Unfortunately, she's "off the market" until someone pushes Mardhi in front of a bus (the 114 has your name on it, buddy :-).

Jane is a pushy, grabby alcoholic drug addict. She also wears way too much makeup and dyes her hair "Asian-blonde", which is a look only a few Asian girls can actually pull off. Some people don't mind that stuff at all, so to each his own.

Personally, I think most of the guys who fuck Jane would rather be fucking Jay, and only put up with Jane's shit because she looks like Jay.

Harsh words, I know. But true.

Comment

(jaime24 @ Jun. 30 2008,23:04) some people will tell you Jane is a pain in the
                              Noooo? Really?? I can´t understand why? Such a sweet timid girl-next-door girlscout type
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(doug @ Jul. 01 2008,05:33) Jane is a pushy, grabby alcoholic drug addict.  She also wears way too much makeup and dyes her hair "Asian-blonde", which is a look only a few Asian girls can actually pull off.  Some people don't mind that stuff at all, so to each his own.
                                You forgot to review her overdone silicone arse..
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X