X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on the 2nd Birthday.

Sorry I cannot make it but I am sure the evening will be memorable.
    Have a great night.

Comment

would love to be there but work gets inthe way enjoy the night

Comment

I hope you all have a great evening.

I'd love to be there but work blah blah blah !

There's always next year ....
        "... Amen Brother ..."

Comment

By the way - forget the original plan _ I have zero understanding of what jay is planning now - something came up about nurses and police uniforms but I never got a definative answer as to how it will work.  

All i do know is that Jay herself went and bought 20 outfits for herself - so I have zero idea what the plan or outfit for her is for Friday, if indeed there is a plan    

The good thing though is she is at least well aware of it as she remarked today about the party.....

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!
            Can't make it for tomorrow..but some 10 days later
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

latest word from Jay is that all staff will be decked out in police girl uniforms for the party on Friday 21st (i.e tonight).     She has made all the uniforms herself   so they may well fall apart as the evening goes on    

I have not seen any of them myself but knowing Jay's style - they will be tight and short    

Hopefully "Guess Who" will be around and grabbing some pics of the girls on the evening - however one thing is for sure - if your in BKK on Friday, this is one event you wont want to miss  

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 21 2008,01:07) latest word from Jay is that all staff will be decked out in police girl uniforms for the party on Friday 21st (i.e tonight).     She has made all the uniforms herself   so they may well fall apart as the evening goes on    

I have not seen any of them myself but knowing Jay's style - they will be tight and short    

Hopefully "Guess Who" will be around and grabbing some pics of the girls on the evening - however one thing is for sure - if your in BKK on Friday, this is one event you wont want to miss  

Cheers
                Mardhi
                Police? That´s scary. Handcuffs too?
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Police ladyboys, eh? I better pay my tab!

Comment

So who's showing up tonight ?

Comment

Congratulations to Guess Bar on the 2nd anniversary.

To all who attend the party tonight, have a great time, eat, drink and be merry!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I'm in!
                        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(rxpharm @ Nov. 21 2008,11:12) Congratulations to Guess Bar on the 2nd anniversary.

To all who attend the party tonight, have a great time, eat, drink and be merry!  
                          Ditto
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I went into Guess Bar tonight and actually thought it extremely lame. Sure the girls looked hot but something seemed to be missing. I dont know what it was and only stayed about 45 minutes but for sure the bar seems to have lost its passion - it was like everygirl was either serving drinks or playing pool. I saw nobody dancing or anything at all organised in terms of entertainment. After 45 minutes I head to Cascade and had a great night.

This is not the first time I have been in the bar - I went before about a year ago in the old location however I would say its lost its direction and I would hope they sort it out soon.

By the way, As I say all the girls looked stunning in their outfits - unfortunately something just seemed wrong with the whole layout.

Comment

Well I arrive tonight and cannot wait.

Comment

(sloppy @ Nov. 22 2008,02:21) something just seemed wrong with the whole layout.
                                It´s the 2nd anniversary party, i hope it´s a bit different from other nights. Should be.
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X