X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LB venue coming to BKK

Seems like someone is looking to open a new LB bar around Nana - or at least thats the story I have heard over last few days. Could become an interesting development as the BKK based circles widens beyond the regular gogo's and Guess bar.

Apparently good music, good drinks and no screeching LB's are top of the wish list (OK I added that in myself but one can always live in hope )

Will keep you posted as I hear more on developments.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Great... the shit pit retreads will have another place to dance. That's 5 in the Nana area plus Guess.

It's a shame that choice in bars doesn't translate into choice in talent!

Comment

Something like 10-20 arrive at the northern bus terminal every week and still he's not happy!

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

fuck that!  I like my drinks bad, and my ladyboys SCREECHING...

(shudder)

Actually, ya, sounds great!  No screeching is a rule that should be applied universally I think.

Its nice to hear that right as I cross one bar off my list (Obsession) another one is coming along to replace it. Woo hoo!

"What a fucking hero you are.... "
        -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

More bars for LBs is a good trend...eh
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

A nice bar filled with sexy ladies to hang out with and lust after is always welcome...

If they can reduce the decibels from the jukebox and the voice box they will have a gold mine...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

can we have no patnies and mirrored tables tops ?
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

And a small wading pool filled with Jello....

Comment

Lets not forget the big screen TV and WiiSports! I'm SURE the Curling (Chok Wow) game would be a hit!
                  "What a fucking hero you are.... "
                  -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Oh great , more endless threads from budding DJs demanding foot rails
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 16 2008,13:46) And a small wading pool filled with Jello....
                      Pervert!

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 17 2008,05:03)
                        (kahuna @ Aug. 16 2008,13:46) And a small wading pool filled with Jello....
                        Pervert! RR.
                        Not only is that pervison, worse it plagiarism - since I posted that idea last year for Guess Bar.
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Are you calling me a PP?

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 16 2008,20:52) Oh great , more endless threads from budding DJs demanding foot rails  
                            All the cajolation, threats, bribery and coercion have paid off...

Guess Bar to have foot rails soon...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 17 2008,11:49)
                              (jimslim @ Aug. 16 2008,20:52) Oh great , more endless threads from budding DJs demanding foot rails  
                              All the cajolation, threats, bribery and coercion have paid off...

Guess Bar to have foot rails soon...  
                              Yeah funny that - seemed to have happened all of a sudden when the rumour started circulating. Still good to see Jay seeing the light and the new granite bar tops look classy having been installed yesterday.

Cheers
                              Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                              X