X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCKING HE;LL
    id hate to be a bar owner in thailand, customer satisfaction would be imposssible to control.
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Well said sir

Comment

(mardhi @ Aug. 15 2008,04:24) Seems like someone is looking to open a new LB bar around Nana - or at least thats the story I have heard over last few days.      Could become an interesting development as the BKK based circles widens beyond the regular gogo's and Guess bar.  

Apparently good music, good drinks and no screeching LB's are top of the wish list  (OK I added that in myself but one can always live in hope     )

Will keep you posted as I hear more on developments.  

Cheers
        Mardhi
        Any update as I arrive in BKK in early Sept.....

Comment

Yeh , it hasn't opened in the last 3 days , but I'm sure they'll keep you posted
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Seems this story is developing and yet another LB venue will open soon in BKK. Given that Guess Bar seems to have somewhat lost what their customers are looking for will mean for an interesting time. How long ago did Guess say they were getting new chairs and footrails??

Interesting time in BKK at the moment......

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Sep. 22 2008,03:27) somewhat lost what their customers are looking for
              Eats? Big cocks?
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

damn, how many ladyboy bars can one 2-block area contain in one city?

5 ladyboy bars, each with about 5 customers [max] at prime time on most nights, in an area smaller than most big-city disco's...... talk about adding to what was already a buyer's market!
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Casanovas will close down before another bar opens...

Comment

(Rollo Tomasi @ Sep. 22 2008,07:15) Casanovas will close down before another bar opens...  
                    Casanova will probably outlive both of us !

I think the same applies to Limmatquia in Pattaya.

These places have preservation orders to ensure they remain operational.

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Limmatquia is still open? God...how that place would ever stay in business is beyond me. I went there on my first sojourn to Pattaya and was scared shitless...
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(JaiDee @ Sep. 22 2008,04:03) 5 ladyboy bars, each with about 5 customers [max] at prime time on most nights...
                        A few months ago when things were busier I often found Obsessions and Cascades full. One night I even had to sit by the stage at Obsessions there were no seats at all.
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Ain't that a pain in the arse. Especially when the majority of punters are young Japs who drink 2 beers the whole night and never bar fine anyone, or even worse some western guy with his hippo wife on misery watch. If the bars full they should reserve the right to kick out a few cheap charlies.
                          Beer Baron

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 22 2008,15:01) sit by the stage at Obsessions there were no seats at all.
                            That´s the worst seat in the house

(for bigmick)
                            Attached Files
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I'm blind
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

new bar?? but will there be new girls? or just recycled ones from ob's and cascades??
                                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                                X