Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't go wrong with Jenny. She is a great top and very nasty also. ( I mean "nasty" in a nice way)

Comment

Top is cute, for sure.  But she is difficult to have a conversation with, even in Thai.

She is not money-grubbing (at least with me, she wasn't). In bed, she's submissive and almost a starfish, but not quite. Getting her to leave is difficult, and if you give her your phone number, expect calls throughout the day and night for many weeks.

My suggestion would be, if you really need to fuck her, go ahead and do that (so you can say you did), but don't tell her you have a phone.

All of this is just my experience, YMMV. Each girl might push different buttons for different guys and in different situations. There are a couple of girls that everyone here on the forum has unlimited praise for, yet I found them to be quite ordinary and I'd not go with them again.

Comment

Jenny and Pang
        My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Aug. 24 2008,00:36) Top is cute, for sure.  But she is difficult to have a conversation with, even in Thai.

She is not money-grubbing (at least with me, she wasn't). In bed, she's submissive and almost a starfish, but not quite. Getting her to leave is difficult, and if you give her your phone number, expect calls throughout the day and night for many weeks.

My suggestion would be, if you really need to fuck her, go ahead and do that (so you can say you did), but don't tell her you have a phone.

All of this is just my experience, YMMV. Each girl might push different buttons for different guys and in different situations. There are a couple of girls that everyone here on the forum has unlimited praise for, yet I found them to be quite ordinary and I'd not go with them again.
          Dont forget the Pad Gapow breath.
          "What a fucking hero you are.... "
          -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

(LadyboyCrush @ Aug. 29 2008,14:52) Dont forget the Pad Gapow breath.
            The only thing Top ate when I saw her was - ไซ่กฺรอกอาย - sai krok eyemahk!

Comment

(marshal @ Aug. 23 2008,16:04) ...

In what repsect is she a pain in the ass?

Attitude,annoying,pestering,starfish, stuck up her own ass?

Yes.

Although, to be honest, she seems to have calmed down just in the last week or so. Maybe she took the quick course in "flies and honey".

Also- I too find her completely fuckable. What an ass, what a face... and in between is now pretty hot, too!
              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

I have to agree about Top. The tits and arse are pretty much perfect. Her arse is the best looking bubble butt that I've ever seen on a Thai - LB or GG.
                She reminds me of the post-op model Jannie. Similar face and curvy body. Whilst she was no amazing performer in bed I had her last week and thought she put in a decent effort.
                Remember - she's only 18!

On the matter of who Tops, I had Jenny (mentioned above) in February on my way through and she asked to top me. Seemed like she was keen to do it and it was my first time as a bottom. She is a very horny girl and a great performer.
                There's a few clips around with Jenny as a top as well. Worth checking out.
                dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Getting back to the original topic, I can personally endorse Jenny, Joy & Moo.

All of these girls can certainly get hard and deliver.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Moo...

Saw you sneaking off with her last night...You lucky fuck...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Fern will top you , but I havn't been on line for a while so I don't know if she is still around.
                      Justbob

Comment

if Nan is still at Guess she will or at least used to.....first thing out of her mouth when we were together....."can I fuck you"?........and second time we were together it was ""please fuck me".....so it might depend on her mood....
                        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Sep. 18 2008,21:45) if Nan is still at Guess she will or at least used to.....first thing out of her mouth when we were together....."can I fuck you"?........
                          well? ........
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Faa gave it to me pretty good on my last trip, is she still there at Guess?
                            asj

Comment

(genthog @ Oct. 14 2008,09:12) Faa gave it to me pretty good on my last trip, is she still there at Guess?
                              I always wondered about Fah - she strikes me as the kind of girl who is relatively quiet in the bar and a total sadist in the bedroom. Never had any inkling if its correct but its always the quiet ones who surprise you the most IMHO.

Oh and yes Fah is still at Guess Bar and now sporting an extremely sexy pair of legs with 4" pumps every day and increasingly shorter skirts

Cheers
                              Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 14 2008,13:23) I always wondered about Fah - she strikes me as the kind of girl who is relatively quiet in the bar and a total sadist in the bedroom.        
                                Never had any inkling if its correct but its always the quiet ones who surprise you the most IMHO.      
                                Would be more than happy to test your theory when I'm back in town.  

Purely for academic purposes......

Cheers
                                Koykaeng
                                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                                X