Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only one with a superstar attitude is Top -- and someone needs to spank it out of her
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Joy dominated me when she knew i was a newb, she took adavantage of that. it was fun!
      Butterfly number 1

Comment

(Snick @ Nov. 14 2008,12:32) The only one with a superstar attitude is Top -- and someone needs to spank it out of her
        So Snick, you got a hankering, for a spankering

Oh the irony.. the most superstar amongst them has the least to back up the claim...

Apart from her great ass of course

Comment

Actually I have no interest in the job - she does nothing for me.
          Now if Vivian wanted a spanking...well thats another story.

Comment

Comment

Top can´t top, not that that´s a criteria for being "superstar"(silly word really when it comes to male transsexual prostitutes in a thirld world country,most of them dirt poor), but give Top a few year in the biz and she will have an unbareable attitude.
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Nov. 12 2008,23:01) Difficult to tell from the phots but I get the feeling Jenny, Joy and a few of the others are so full of hem selves as 'Superstars' that on the day they would prove to be a bit disappointing. Guess I'll have to find out in Dec
                ...and what does the notion of perceiving themselves as superstars means moneywise in their asking price?

Comment

76 satang
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

(apologize @ Nov. 14 2008,20:14)

Comment

Bet she still won't play with your wee.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Wow top is hot

Comment

As long as she don't sing , that falsetto has been known to bring on the rainy season early
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I've looked around the site a bit and still haven't found a satisfactory description of what the "superstar" mind set means. Could someone give a rough description of what the results in? (ie: higher prices? more demanding? pickier?)

I too love the pics of Top and think I could endure that voice if she'd swallow my offering. Being a bottom only is perfect as I'm not interested in being topped.
                            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ Dec. 19 2008,04:58) I too love the pics of Top and think I could endure that voice if she'd swallow my offering.
                              Good sir you are fast becoming a legend
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Can someone please ban these fuckin countdown clocks
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X