Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Cindy is not big, she´s medium. I don´t know about the standards lately. Suzanna Holmes, Nancy and Nadia is BIG.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Nadia?

where's she working?

Comment

(Nuts @ Oct. 28 2008,02:43)

Nadia?  where's she working?
        Cascade.
        Attached Files
        Dutch.

Comment

(alibaba @ Oct. 09 2008,21:12) Bar fined Anita from Temp in September. After all this, she has a little bit "Superstar" attitude. "Don't touch my cock like this", "Don't put Oil on my body", "Don't come in my mouth" etc, etc ... And then 2000 Baht was to less. She was requesting 4000 Baht for Short Time.
          Ya, she has definitely changed for the worse. I used to be close to her -- now, she does nothing but annoy me.
          "What a fucking hero you are.... "
          -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

May. Nice girl
            96210.jpg
            96344.jpg

And she has large hands........

96750.jpg

post-18-2-96750-May_3.jpg

Comment

Jeez.

There's some big knobs there ...

It's almost enough to put you off your Ready Brek !!!
              "... Amen Brother ..."

Comment

(LadyboyCrush @ Oct. 31 2008,22:22)
                (alibaba @ Oct. 09 2008,21:12) Bar fined Anita from Temp in September. After all this, she has a little bit "Superstar" attitude. "Don't touch my cock like this", "Don't put Oil on my body", "Don't come in my mouth" etc, etc ... And then 2000 Baht was to less. She was requesting 4000 Baht for Short Time.
                Ya, she has definitely changed for the worse.  I used to be close to her -- now, she does nothing but annoy me.
                Yes, she asked me, whem I´m coming back to Bkk. I didn´t tell her. I´m again in Bkk middle Dec. to middle Jan. and I´m not sure if I´m going to see her in Temptations.

Comment

As to May-- she's great.  Only lb I've ever taken out twice (I'm butterfly mak ma).  Also, she likes to top, at least in my experience.  When I went with her the first time, she kept asking to fuck me, and at the time I didn't bottom.  She said 'more fun me fuck you.'

As to Anita-- I had much the same experience as the previous poster. She refuses to let you come in her mouth, do various activities, etc.  Actually, she brought up the poster 'ladyboycrush'. Apparently, she liked you very much and you broke her heart!

As to Nadia-- she's great. A real sweetheart. I recommend her highly. But if you want to take that giant dick, you better practice first. Not everybody's rectum can accomodate that size of trouser-snake. Personally, I couldn't. I just sucked it. She's a sweetie of the first class though.

Another rec for a big cock is Am at Casanova... I believe there is a current thread about her in the 'Ladyboy Lost and Found' sub-forum. Please note my warning in said thread though. Her dick put me in the hospital.

Comment

(sev7en @ Oct. 26 2008,18:16)
                    (Nuts @ Oct. 23 2008,13:57) So are there any pictures or updated info on the original topic?
                    Pretty sure it´s covered now , they just don´t pop up, you know.  Take Nadia and Fanta , that should  keep you satisfied over the holidays.
                    I knew where to find u sev7en...

where else the Big Cocks thread.....

and u told me you only liked to hold hands ...

yea right.....

Comment

Hi my friends,
                      I'm not an expert (just less then 3 years in the field even if ...not young !) but I tried most of the mentioned "big one", Mint, May, Pla, Fanta , Anita, Gigi , Ae in Pattaya ....and some I dont remember, and still the most impressive one is May (my first one !) and the best experience May and Pla by far !

looking at the list I'd say I'm lucky not to bottom ! I would have serious damage remembering tha size of some !

Comment

(surropan @ Nov. 04 2008,06:02) As to Anita-- I had much the same experience as the previous poster. She refuses to let you come in her mouth, do various activities, etc.  Actually, she brought up the poster 'ladyboycrush'. Apparently, she liked you very much and you broke her heart!
                        Ugh... I don't suppose she told you how I broke her heart? Im kindof stumped there... I just saw her start to treat me rather disrespectfully, and I'm not into sticking around when mistreated. Having said that, Anita is the only ladyboy I have ever truly cared deeply for... So, I suppose you could say she broke my heart as well... (well, ok, I never had one to begin with.. but if I had one... )
                        "What a fucking hero you are.... "
                        -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

(surropan @ Nov. 04 2008,01:02) As to May-- she's great.  Only lb I've ever taken out twice (I'm butterfly mak ma).  Also, she likes to top, at least in my experience.  When I went with her the first time, she kept asking to fuck me, and at the time I didn't bottom.  She said 'more fun me fuck you.'

As to Anita-- I had much the same experience as the previous poster. She refuses to let you come in her mouth, do various activities, etc.  Actually, she brought up the poster 'ladyboycrush'. Apparently, she liked you very much and you broke her heart!

As to Nadia-- she's great.  A real sweetheart.  I recommend her highly.  But if you want to take that giant dick, you better practice first.  Not everybody's rectum can accomodate that size of trouser-snake. Personally, I couldn't. I just sucked it. She's a sweetie of the first class though.

Another rec for a big cock is Am at Casanova... I believe there is a current thread about her in the 'Ladyboy Lost and Found' sub-forum.  Please note my warning in said thread though.  Her dick put me in the hospital.
                          Took Am from Temp (before Casanova) today. Also nice equipped and she likes to top.
                          Anita is no more in Temp. Acc to Mamasan Fon she left beginning of December and since then never returned.
                          Also Nadia is no more in Casc. Maybe she is to "old" for Casc.

Comment

(alibaba @ Jan. 10 2009,17:53)
                            (surropan @ Nov. 04 2008,01:02) As to May-- she's great.  Only lb I've ever taken out twice (I'm butterfly mak ma).  Also, she likes to top, at least in my experience.  When I went with her the first time, she kept asking to fuck me, and at the time I didn't bottom.  She said 'more fun me fuck you.'

As to Nadia-- she's great.  A real sweetheart.  I recommend her highly.  But if you want to take that giant dick, you better practice first.  Not everybody's rectum can accomodate that size of trouser-snake. Personally, I couldn't. I just sucked it. She's a sweetie of the first class though.

Another rec for a big cock is Am at Casanova... I believe there is a current thread about her in the 'Ladyboy Lost and Found' sub-forum.  Please note my warning in said thread though.  Her dick put me in the hospital.
                            Took Am from Temp (before Casanova) today. Also nice equipped and she likes to top.
                            Anita is no more in Temp. Acc to Mamasan Fon she left beginning of December and since then never returned.
                            Also Nadia is no more in Casc. Maybe she is to "old" for Casc.
                            Correction:Nadia still in CS. I just met her.

Comment

Lucky you! Pain?
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Jan. 11 2009,18:17)  Lucky you! Pain?
                                No! Happy !!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X